Toribash
Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post
Well, I want to point out a few things. Around the begginning, you insulted me and said I was shit. I'm immature? Then after winning a few times, you said I had improved. After winning and losing a couple more times, you said I was still shit. I don't think you should be critisizing me.

Jaxonia: give it a few days, play with us, get to know how we play. Posting and fighting in our application forum is no way to get invited. You have applied... no more posting in this thread. other than that GL.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
after I told you I was thinking of voting no, you completely changed your personality. Became mean and kept arguing and saying "just vote no, jesus." Back when we had dueled in the past, once you started losing you would tell me you hated me. You need to learn how to calm down knew something is not going your way. It will get you farther then you think

And you were saying things like "gtfo sled" and other stuff like that. So if you want to point out someone insulting you, please add how you insulted me. I will admit, I was being mean near the start. i am sorry, and I apologize. But we both no half of your post is not true. Also trying to make the one person who has voted no on you look bad, that will not help you. and again, shows immaturity.

Also on another note, I vote yes for redpanda. Played him before and I know he is skilled enough for TA.
Last edited by sledgren; Jan 29, 2015 at 02:17 AM.
I vote yes for Jodus and RedPanda.

Thii13, Felipe2797 and xhaxx were accepted. Congratulations, make sure to read all the stickies and present yourself in the Chit Chat.

Noob, Jodus, Redpanda and Jaxonia still being evaluated.
Last edited by iver; Feb 7, 2015 at 04:36 AM.
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
after I told you I was thinking of voting no, you completely changed your personality. Became mean and kept arguing and saying "just vote no, jesus." Back when we had dueled in the past, once you started losing you would tell me you hated me. You need to learn how to calm down knew something is not going your way. It will get you farther then you think

And you were saying things like "gtfo sled" and other stuff like that. So if you want to point out someone insulting you, please add how you insulted me. I will admit, I was being mean near the start. i am sorry, and I apologize. But we both no half of your post is not true. Also trying to make the one person who has voted no on you look bad, that will not help you. and again, shows immaturity.

Also on another note, I vote yes for redpanda. Played him before and I know he is skilled enough for TA.

Sledgren's vote has now been voided. Voting with bias is not allowed in TA. Read the TA rules please.

To every member: if you're voting no because you dislike the applicant, please do not vote. If you happen to be undecided on an applicant ( eg. Neutral), do not vote.

To the applicants: I'm voting no to all that have not been accepted yet.
Holotor is right, let's just stop with the off-topic in this thread.

The next off-topic posts will be deleted.
alright, sorry about that, wont happen again

I vote yes to jobus, nice replays, and a nice app.
@Noob: No. Denied. very rude in game and showed absolutely ZERO respect towards me.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post
@Noob: No. Denied. very rude in game and showed absolutely ZERO respect towards me.

I agree with this. He is very rude.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Hello.

I feel making a huge application for TA wouldn't be necessary, seeing that most people know who I am and what I do.

Even though I am a person of Lenshu and RK-MMA, we all have to start somewhere. I am and always will be Akido based at heart.

Some moves that I do consist of are suplexes, a quick pop and drop (not a shovel... will show in test) and take downs.

I prefer to stay in the air as it adds another challenge to overcome in the match.

My GMT is -5.

I rather get tested than post some replays... simply because I'm on my Chromebook for school and I don't have Toribash on here, nor any replays.

Thats enough I think.

Add me on skype: ondatpurp

We can talk.

k bye.