Toribash
Original Post
Drill Punch
OK, maybe I am a mod maker. I do all my stuff straight through Notepad though.

This one is so simple, It might have already been made, and I can't find it. But here is is:

THE DRILL PUNCH!
Your hands rotate instead of bend.
It's hard to get a screen shot of a spinning hand :P But heres a try.

If you look at the ghosts, it should make a little sense :S

Just contract or extend the wrists to make them spin.
Attached Files
Drill Punch.tbm (311 Bytes, 74 views)
The Drill Punch.rpl (25.5 KB, 37 views)
it helps to create more powerful punches, and it's slightly different from MRP's original mod. Good for a notepad newbie ( <- hurf durf i coined a new term :3 )
Last edited by MrPoptart; Jan 4, 2008 at 08:11 AM. Reason: you asked for it =P
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Notepad newbie?

Also, of course you type it in notepad, you can only make it there, and in the Mod Creator program(which is basically the same, you still have to type in the values, it just saves you time). Only environments have an alternate way.

Notepad++ rocks!!!!!
I laughed at the second sentence but you misunderstood me :P I said newbie not noob. Newbie just means new, and you are relatively new and using notepad :P

Anyways I got ultimate pwnage damage. I put a physics lesson into this- Ukes head is the fulcrum and my two arms are the levers. The spinning motion of each hand creates a complex machine known as a simple chain motor, which is why I'm flipping around most of the replay. Only watch it if you have like 30 minutes because it has 99999 frames :3

If mods were allowed in the book of records, I'd have broken 4 records: most back flips, most damage, most headspins, and most bodyspins.
Attached Files
BRUTAL-GENOCIDE.rpl (25.7 KB, 20 views)
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.