Toribash
you got the right idea when going for openers that gain momentum, you just gotta spend some more frames on it to make your movements more fluid and drawn out.
cutting your movements short and going for a grab turns into some stiff looking movement that doesn't look that good.

you did get the job done though good boomhit on the legs and you gotta avoid getting hit in the head as it makes your replay look a little messy. overall i give it 7.6/10 Joels
good job guy but could be more refined
Originally Posted by dooleyd View Post
you got the right idea when going for openers that gain momentum, you just gotta spend some more frames on it to make your movements more fluid and drawn out.
cutting your movements short and going for a grab turns into some stiff looking movement that doesn't look that good.

you did get the job done though good boomhit on the legs and you gotta avoid getting hit in the head as it makes your replay look a little messy. overall i give it 7.6/10 Joels
good job guy but could be more refined

First of all, thanks for the feedback, i tried to keep as smooth as possible in this replay which worked out pretty well most of the time, although my left arm ended up being real floppy in the last 150 or so frames of the replay.

EDIT: Just noticed i did the little press R after DM thing so the decap that was actually there with the boom isn't there anymore, i am very sad.
Attached Files
Joel ~ Are you dead yet.rpl (330.5 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Alejandro2; Nov 14, 2018 at 10:01 AM.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I haven't posted here in a while lol, anyways I made a new replay.
Attached Files
woah you've gotten way better since your last replay.

Opener was very good, i loved it.
The flow in it was good and i can't really see any obvious twitches and all your movements was very fluid.

The 470-440 was a bit weird imo, you looked stiff at the transitions and i didn't liked them. But you continued it pretty well with a nice lift.

First kick was nice, i dig it. Transition to horse stance was neat but that uppercut to grab looked weird, it looked choppy and slow.

I didn't like those torso kicks, they looked slow and stiff.

Skeet was neat but no decap
8.5/10
You're getting so much better!
for the first 120 frames of the opener you were just kinda falling there, kinda detracts from the quality of the setup although you executed from it well

some instances where your movement was stiff: right arm stayed raised for a bit around 330-290 and the extension/contraction of the split kick. i think you should relax your joints a little more, felt like your legs were either fully contracted or fully extended throughout the replay

i like the upper body lift

the dms were alright if a bit too grabby, just needs a tiny bit of work on refining the angles. for the decap, you hit juust above the neck at first, better grab placement would also have improved upon it. for the awkwardness of your position, you actually did well with the last kick, good job
the way you fell in your opener was very weird and slow, but I wouldn't say it could still be good if you had done it better.

This slight lift spinning kick is just as much eyecandy as your split kick, even though I saw the possibility of launching after the first spin or at least keeping more momentum so you wouldn't stop spinning so early, because I think your second spin is really weak.

The rest of the manip is cool and dms are nice but I don't see any highlight situation there, only simple raw dms (still different and well done nonetheless).

good replay overall
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

collabd with Rose tell me what u think

there are /em's for who did what parts
Attached Files
Rose collab.rpl (309.7 KB, 5 views)
alright i spent like 5 days on this and fucked my sleep schedule jolly good right before school starts again so u better watch it.
Attached Files
Fuck 20 grav.rpl (428.2 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Alejandro2; Aug 16, 2019 at 02:29 AM.