Ranking
Originally Posted by kankeyta View Post
probably you win but i didnt mean this i mean your moves are a bit stiffy and you are too focused to win i think but ok

why you dont understand that martial arts, WING CHUN is stiffy??

If i want make traditional spar, i make that, dont MAS. And i dont focus in win. You cant know if i focus in win or not. My moves are firm, thats why i win. I win with realism. My coop matchs are the same that my comp matchs.

And please, stop to said that my moves are stiff, and wacth some wing chun, JKD, or karate vid. Of course that my moves are stiff! That's what i want.
Last edited by Kusunoki; Dec 23, 2016 at 02:52 AM.
the name says it: this double kick is absolutely awesome.
its a shame you guys stopped after that.
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Kusunoki View Post
why you dont understand that martial arts, WING CHUN is stiffy??

If i want make traditional spar, i make that, dont MAS. And i dont focus in win. You cant know if i focus in win or not. My moves are firm, thats why i win. I win with realism. My coop matchs are the same that my comp matchs.

And please, stop to said that my moves are stiff, and wacth some wing chun, JKD, or karate vid. Of course that my moves are stiff! That's what i want.

bro i am a mas player too and i am a kickboxer in real life and i know the wing chun and i can say that "your style is not look like wing chun" bro really your moves are ussually stiffy :/

and your moves are totally for the beating up your opponent you are ruining your opponents moves like your opponent looks like trying to do a spinnig kick and you saying "oh i must to punch his back or something" man that's why i was quit from tb :/

a little advice to you, if your opponent starts to doing a flashy move do not ruin it just wait the move and block it or dodge it or catch it.

look at binklawz he can be so fluent even he is doing wing chun :| but you are not.
Last edited by kankeyta; Dec 27, 2016 at 06:10 PM.
bro i am a mas player too and i am a kickboxer in real life and i know the wing chun and i can say that "your style is not look like wing chun" bro really your moves are ussually stiffy :/

and your moves are totally for the beating up your opponent you are ruining your opponents moves like your opponent looks like trying to do a spinnig kick and you saying "oh i must to punch his back or something" man that's why i was quit from tb :/

a little advice to you, if your opponent starts to doing a flashy move do not ruin it just wait the move and block it or dodge it or catch it.

look at binklawz he can be so fluent even he is doing wing chun :| but you are not.

I dont need toxic reviews.
-----

If you dont know how to move, how to spin kick, and ''when'' Dont kick, i will not stop waiting that you hit with stupid kick, i will fight you, giving it all.

Im stiffy? maybe, im only play MAS since 2014, im better now, and im getting better.

I always try to do realistic moves, and i do it, stiffy or not.I try hard to be realistic, and try to be kind to everyone. But there are always people who hate me, I do not know why.

The fact is that you do not know how to play, that is the why i say you: play with me some day, and see it.
-----
Im uke and Gonza its me in this replay.

And some Karate move testing.
Attached Files
MAS KUS vs Gonza8625 Editado .rpl (932.3 KB, 10 views)
MAS Kus VS sammy Karate aaa.rpl (640.5 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Kusunoki; Dec 28, 2016 at 04:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This maybe is one year old, but is nice match.

(Im tori in first replay)

I try to learn JKD moves, or wing chun, to block and hit simultaneously. On this date, I have improved the technique.
Attached Files
''Masers'' play competitive, but with friendship.

We play to win, but win sometimes mean lose with brothers like opponents.

Fuck the points! We play to fight, to make great matches, that is why we dont care lose, That's why these matches were victories for me.
Attached Files
MAS ONSO VS ksusu.rpl (801.9 KB, 14 views)