Ranking
Original Post
Alternate account lost: Animati0n
ok so few yers ago I made an alt account (I think I was banned at the time). Time passed by after that and haven't used it yet. Last year, I tryed logging in with it but i had forgotten the password.
I'm trying to get access to it again, but when I made it, I used a random email (pretty sure, cant remember) and I dont know tge pass.
Long time ago I reported the problem, and aome staff (cant remember who) told me that the last time my account was opened it wasn't on my ip. (That could be because i either was at my friend house, either at the mountain).
Therefore, is there any way I could get access on this acc again?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
you could try pm'ing an admin with the account name, last password you remember, and the last email you think you used for the account
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Aetas View Post
you could try pm'ing an admin with the account name, last password you remember, and the last email you think you used for the account

Name: Animati0n
Pass: I might remember one of the passwords I used
Email: That is the problem. When i made the account i was kind of young and dumb, and i just typed a random email in the email section. And that's were the problem is.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Erm, for this it's kind of hard. There's no definitive proof the account is yours aside from an IP address.(and maybe other tools I'm unsure of) We'd have to do some digging to check, but it would take awhile for us to find anything. Pm an admin and they'll sort it out.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord