Ranking
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
The way you leave the ground looks incredibly floppy and pretty out of control.
First punch is also a little weird and the way your neck is relaxed throughout the entire replay triggers me immensely.

Other than that, pretty good.

So do you like my floppy, out of control style? (that's what i aim for since it looks funky and great if you do it well enough) and I also LOVE the way i get off the ground too xD it was surprisingly easy, it's one of those things where you just move 2 or 3 joints and it completely changes what the tori does

The first punch was going to split UKE but it looks REALLY twitchy was weak... and so i did what Manitoda told me to do and lift uke up more which made it 10x better.

I always relax my next, i don't like it held, contracted or extended because it makes my Tori look really stiff imo, however if i DO need to move the neck then i would.

And i'm pleased you liked it <3
i havent posed in a while but i am practicing on getting more DMs and such... enjoy :o
Attached Files
birdy.rpl (312.8 KB, 10 views)
So represent.
Classic HOPE, floppy movements.
So i didn't like the opener because it was a rush opener, never have been a fan of those kinda of openers. So yeah thats a bit of a downside to the replay.
The dismemberments was nice though, i dig it. I like the decap especially.
7/10
You've made better.