ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan Achievements
Add more achievements. We have run out of very many possible ones that we can obtain for Xp.
New clans can come in and within a month pass other clans by gaining all the low achievements really fast gaining, them xp and for some reason ranks are judged per month i presume?

Meaning we need to basically quadruple there war count to keep up with a new clan that just gaining all the low level achievements.
seems kinda counter productive in the sense of wanting 1st place any more
Last edited by Mikes; Apr 3, 2018 at 06:36 PM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by Hikou View Post
This is something I proposed back when Ace was rank 200-ish, it just went ignored. Not enough people care, and or don’t mind warring endlessly. It seems to be a problem predominantly for the “number 1 clan’s” but can also be said so of newer clans. A better achievement system needs to be implemented, but I doubt anything will be done until TBN. The current achievement and ranking system is just outdated and mundane.

Im happy to see that even Hikou sees the issue with the clan achievements. Currently we all (clans) will become victim too new clans getting random begginer achievements.

I guess this officially makes the Clan Ranks completely Null lmao.
Last edited by Mikes; Apr 3, 2018 at 06:34 PM.
Originally Posted by Mikes View Post
Im happy to see that even Hikou sees the issue with the clan achievements. Currently we all (clans) will become victim too new clans getting random begginer achievements.

I guess this officially makes the Clan Ranks completely Null lmao.

"Even" - hey, HEY

Yeah they are as shit as it gets, but we'll probably just have to wait it out 'til TB Next.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Ah thought this was gone lol. They may fix it, i mean i hope.
Otherwise this is just a less spamful bump.