Toribash
Original Post
Draw goat and get 100k
Yo. The thread says the objective by itself. This is the best event ever.

Rules:
1. Draw goat
2. Use just paint
3. Post here your goat and the story why your goat is cool. Story must contain one russian word. And also it has to be drawn for lulz. No realism or difficult pixel art pls.
4. The winner will be chosen by the best event hoster and handsome guy - Tarlan in 15/04/2018

Prize - 100.000 toricredits. You could buy that useless stuff like color or something with that prize. So, just try it. Maybe your goat will be the best.
Last edited by Tarlan; Apr 4, 2018 at 03:07 AM.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN

Cyka blyat my comrades, it is I, the great Goatin!
As a resault of a mutant experiment, I was created, a fusion between our president Putin and a pure Russian goat. I ride a mighty Horse shirtless, and I carry my мощный watergun. I will win this competition. Because I am the best goat, I am...

The Russian Goat
Coop, a simple goat was laying in the fields. Coop knew that he wanted to become something big, something more than just a goat. A couple of days passed and he spotted a bird, it was flying through the sky like a russian rocket.
It was definite, he was going to fly, fly where noone had gone before. Coop stood up and started running. The other goats thought he had gone insane.
He continued to run, run towards a cliff. For a split second he hesitated but didn't stop, he jumped.
As soon as his feet left the ground, everything else disappeared.
He had done it, he was flying. Coop could feel the adrenaline in his body, and the gravity taking him down. Blyat, Coop whispered to himself.

The decision was very hard. I was really depressed about choosing the best goat in the world.

It's a huge responsibility for me to be the judge of this awesome event, which was provided to you by best and handsome guy in the universe.

Well. The winner is

*drumroll*

1DarkSound with his goat Gladimirovich Gutin

This goat is real party animal. LSD + Vodka is the mix, that nobody can handle. But this goat did it. I guess, his friend saw in his eyes the russian paradise. And saw it very properly. Also, that ushanka hat helped this goat to be fashion dude. Girls like fashion dudes. I know it. Sometimes I do that lifehack to pick up some chicks. (Lies. I don't need it. I'm cool.)

Alright. This incredibuuul event is over.

The other one will be soon.

All the best
~Tarlan
mister universe 2018.

You've successfully sent 100000 ToriCredits to 1DarkSound.

Also I really liked Chikin's work. So he gets the special prize - air kiss from me. Hope it will be delivered properly to Denmark.
Originally Posted by Tarlan View Post
The decision was very hard. I was really depressed about choosing the best goat in the world.

It's a huge responsibility for me to be the judge of this awesome event, which was provided to you by best and handsome guy in the universe.

Well. The winner is

*drumroll*

1DarkSound with his goat Gladimirovich Gutin

This goat is real party animal. LSD + Vodka is the mix, that nobody can handle. But this goat did it. I guess, his friend saw in his eyes the russian paradise. And saw it very properly. Also, that ushanka hat helped this goat to be fashion dude. Girls like fashion dudes. I know it. Sometimes I do that lifehack to pick up some chicks. (Lies. I don't need it. I'm cool.)

Alright. This incredibuuul event is over.

The other one will be soon.

All the best
~Tarlan
mister universe 2018.

You've successfully sent 100000 ToriCredits to 1DarkSound.

Also I really liked Chikin's work. So he gets the special prize - air kiss from me. Hope it will be delivered properly to Denmark.

._. it explains the taste of vodka I had in my mouth just a second ago
Dear mods, pls tag it as [Over]
I don't remember how to do it.
/closed