Ranking
^adding on to a well said statement: if you have an '08-'09 join date and I never see you in-game nor on the forums it sort of sets off an inactivity alarm.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Are GameMasters applications open at the moment?
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
You are always welcome to send in an application, but your chances are higher if we are actually looking for new members.

That doesn't mean your app won't be considered though.

Keep checking the news board for staff recruitment threads.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

A random question popped up in my head, what's the shortest anyone's ever been a staff member?
I mean, like, they were a staff member but for some reason quit or the privilege was taken away or something.
wow that
sucked
There was idea of 'Staff for one day', senflow (or whatever was 'her' nick) got smod (iirc, I'm not sure, that was long time ago - some kind of staff position anyway) for one day and it was removed day after.
We, GMs, had few trials who quitted after few days, there is no need to give out nicks, tho.
There was also a guy 'I'm a dev but I can't code' who got fired pretty quickly, you probably know who, if not, even better.
I can't remember more examples atm.
retired
Originally Posted by NearlyDead View Post
A random question popped up in my head, what's the shortest anyone's ever been a staff member?
I mean, like, they were a staff member but for some reason quit or the privilege was taken away or something.

Outside of the old PT "staff for a day" thing (which IMO doesn't count) I know of several instances that were a matter of hours, as in 2-3 hours.

Don't ask for names though, not in the mood for humiliating people ATM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
How many of you ever played a sport? (School sports and anything that involves MAJOR physical activity count)
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Do any of you have a job in real life? If so, mind telling me what it is?
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me