Ranking
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
@Complexity who are you

Just play Toribash normally. I was on Toribash one day and somebody sent me a PM saying they had seen me around the forums and would love me to join their clan. This was enough to make me feel happy and known even though that's not why I post

Just do what you do best. People will soon notice how good you are at that and your name will get around.

...you can also get popular for all the wrong reasons, aswell.

You can get noticed by posting on the forums a shit ton, but be careful how you do that because it can have a negative outcome.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
I never intended to be popular and now everyone knows me

ew dupbuck

also popularity isn't everything. just blend with people and people will know you.
I am Trocher.
so you have $2000 saved up and you are planning on blowing it all on a nice computer/equipment so you can hope to gain some sort of inane ideal of popularity on the toribash forums

i'm not here to tell you what to do/what not to do, but it seems a little strange to me. just because you have the money to do something doesn't mean you have the skills to do that thing. some people are known for their videos/art but they're known because they're good at what they do, not because they have an expensive computer/equipment to do that thing

i personally wouldn't be focusing on becoming some sort of toribash icon, simply have fun and meet other people and i'm sure the whole experience will be a lot better for you
Last edited by Faint; Aug 23, 2014 at 04:06 AM.
The best way in my opinion to start being known is to;
a. Host all the time
b. Forum activeness
c. Market expert (Bid on 90% of everything and follow the rules)
d. Be a nice person
e. Staff positions
f. Do something different and huge (like tbraidio)

and last but not least:

TORIPRIME AND VIP FTW WITH A BIGGER SIZED AVY AND PICTURE USER TITLE (you could always impersonate staff and get a green user title saying msquid, etc.)

You're welcome.

Oh an you could turn into SHJZ and become infamous.
Last edited by Link; Aug 23, 2014 at 04:25 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
What a silly thread, all you have to do is be yourself bbygrl
And don't act like snake, no one likes a turd