Toribash
Juhizz and shook: Both with unusual madman styles, they can pretty much handle boomhits. They never really go smooth or realistic in their movements but that's what makes their replays interesting. And yeah Juhizz has some real badass Texture set.
"No one will remember your name"
internet and kiza manipulations are so cool
pusga and larfen too but we can all agree they are good

EDIT: just remembered nightin, i really liked that dudes replays back in the day.

post below me is kinda goofy
Last edited by TyZi; Aug 22, 2017 at 01:59 AM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

post above me is kinda goofy
uhm, i refuse to look at this thread right

where is Tamer0, Pulse, Vayne and Mused?

On a real note I think Tamer0, Dezrai and Vayne's replays have had the biggest impact on me via replay making, I edit all three of their replays and try to replicate their tactics in replaymaking.
ZeTo also inspired me quite a bit and I think out of these 4 ZeTo is who my replays are most similar to,
Dexter(I think Sexter now) because... He's Dexter,
And Pulse because his replays are just amazing in every way and even for it's time too, most of his best replays are from like 2009 and 2010
Oh and also Liar/Hentai too.

EDIT:
Originally Posted by Manitoda View Post
BquadZ7750 :
He is. Bquad.. This guy is just as old as me but way more experienced. I mean way far more experienced. Even Pusga is impressed by this fellow 13 year old. Youngest in ORMO. Yet the best.

BQ's Replays : Because We Are Motherfucking Ninjas.rpl, M - The Void Stared Back.rpl

I would love to argue this but I don't think I actually can without getting infracted by ^
So I will just say I strongly disagree with your "Yet the best" statement, that's all.

EDIT 2: Almost completely forgot about Static, I love his replays too.
Last edited by tabby; Aug 24, 2017 at 07:54 PM. Reason: added a something
Trying to give some different answers from who I and other people usually mention, I think Airoblinn was very cool even though I dont have that many replays by him. Splinter was also really great.

Of recent years i think NICOLAS135 is the best
http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...7&d=1460660213
http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...6&d=1462285822
and Private has some great replays too.
oh yeah
As of recent, when I want to see something good I'll usually just go check out Dscigs' stuff (post more you bastard)

He's got some pretty sick stuff and I don't think he gets the recognition he deserves

17April was also a dope replaymaker
Last edited by MrJingles; Aug 23, 2017 at 12:41 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I've told you this before, but my favorite uke basher is definitely Raywill135.
He has amazing flow and some of the most stylish replays I've ever seen. His booms are unreal as well.
ナゲット
AiroBlinn, Oblivion and Larfen are just amazing, boom hits are on point, they obliterated UKE with ripping parts i didn't even know could come off UKE and i generally enjoy watching their replays, but MOSTLY their funky play style are amazing to watch <3
Last edited by max; Apr 23, 2018 at 03:58 AM.
I also had add to my list of favorite ukebashers.
Static, Hayabusa, and Vayne.
The three of these replaymakers have a certain way of movement that i fucking love. Especially Vayne and Static. I'm always in aww when i see Vayne's Deep Dark Dan and Static's just look at that doogie

edit : I'm a dumbass that i haven't added Mused to the mix since we start to the thread, Liar is a must in my opinion also.
Last edited by Rajen; Apr 16, 2018 at 12:22 PM.
Oblivion for wacky and ridiculous moves, on par with Larfen/MrJingles or such since they're ridiculous overall.

One of my alltime favourites is Rutz just for the cheer fun it was to watch his replays. Same with people like War_Hero etc.

Dunno really, i have so many people i'm super fond of, but if i had to say my top favourite it's gotta be someone like Largekilla or Pusga, mainly for their styles and the fact that Pusga is a ankle dm'ing prick.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Noweb's replays are the reason I wanted to play single player in the first place, Leilak's replays are the reason I wanted to be good.

When it comes to new stuff I haven't really watched as much but everything I've seen by Internet was phenomenal
oh yeah