Toribash
Titoine make sure your next app is somewhat CREATIVE.
You must have correct grammar as well.
oh is this where i put my signature?
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
Titoine make sure your next app is somewhat CREATIVE.
You must have correct grammar as well.

No point, he's denied either way
IRL:
My name is Greg, I am 18 and i've been trying to join the military for about a year. I take care of 2 dogs, a cat, all the dishes, vacuuming, and cooking.

Ingame:
I've been playing toribash for years. I don't actually play very seriously, but ive been looking at this ranked thing. Unfortunately, I can't do anything unless im a brown belt. :/ I used to be an ES, but after a month my life got flipped, turned upside down.

Forums:
I've spent majority of my time with tb on the forums. I've posted atleast 4000 times because I have no life. I did things with the help squad, lmod stuff, etc.

Why I want to join:
I want a nice, average clan to hang with. If we go places or have some sort of big goals or ideas, ill indulge the best I can.

What skills can you bring to the clan?:
I am trash or mediocre at everything toribash has to offer. :/ I can host fairly well though if we have a bank with some tc and stuff in it.

Extra Info:
I got banned for merging most of the threads in the offtopic section together. I needed to quit toribash, but I have no self control, so I got banned instead in probably the stupidest way possible. My main account was Link if you want to do background checks or whatever.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Originally Posted by tryforce999 View Post
My main account was Link if you want to do background checks or whatever.

wait, LINK?!?!?!?! OMG
Last edited by max; Sep 19, 2017 at 08:00 PM.
my mans link i sey yeah
Twin Moderated Message:
Twin?
Kriegery's (o) Application

Real-Life

I am Lukas, 22 years old and from Germany (Hi Unicorn )

I have a little son, who was the main reason why i stopped playing Toribash about 2-3 years ago. He's 3 years old know and that means i have time to get started again

One of my other main hobbies is playing chess and i am interested technology, too.

In-Game

I go with the ingame-name Kriegery. I am a 2nd Dan Blackbelt which was always my main account, but i have a spare Black Belt without connection to this account, too.

I play mostly aikido, abd, greykido but i want to get started in boxshu, too.

Why i want to be an Original

Since i considered joining a clan i've been looking for active members, both ingame and here at the forum.

(o) has been the most eyecatching one and i already had contact with some of the members and thought they were nice and helpful towards others.

Forum Activity

I spent most of my forum time at the market place, the main reason beeing that i want to be a marketeer again.

i check the forum almost all day and answer to PM's within one hour most of the time.
Last edited by Krong; Sep 24, 2017 at 12:02 AM.
[TLL]
fellow german

i say yes
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
Kriegery's (o) Application

Real-Life

I am Lukas, 22 years old and from Germany (Hi Unicorn )

I have a little son, who was the main reason why i stopped playing Toribash about 2-3 years ago. He's 3 years old know and that means i have time to get started again

One of my other main hobbies is playing chess and i am interested technology, too.

In-Game

I go with the ingame-name Kriegery. I am a 2nd Dan Blackbelt which was always my main account, but i have a spare Black Belt without connection to this account, too.

I play mostly aikido, abd, greykido but i want to get started in boxshu, too.

Why i want to be an Original

Since i considered joining a clan i've been looking for active members, both ingame and here at the forum.

(o) has been the most eyecatching one and i already had contact with some of the members and thought they were nice and helpful towards others.

Forum Activity

I spent most of my forum time at the market place, the main reason beeing that i want to be a marketeer again.

i check the forum almost all day and answer to PM's within one hour most of the time.

Well, I'd say you didn't really spend much time on it Buuutt
If that tryforce999 guy got accepted too fast without even voting witch really freaking triggers me.

So sure why not!
Its a yes from me.
he seems cool but im nuetral
Twin Moderated Message:
Twin?