Ranking
Originally Posted by 31073 View Post
I to have had this problem it seems the sound never wants to update

you just need to wait...
this happened to me before, but to fix it wait for a while.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
For all of you with "update" issues:
Go in-game and type: /dl (your username here)

Replace "(your username here)" with your in-game username.

This should fix this... If not, open your toribash folder, then your customs folder, find YOUR username folder and delete it... Then repeat the earlier advice.
This is the online converter I'm using http://audio.online-convert.com/convert-to-wav but I'm trying to get the sound from youtube but it won't let me, anywhere else I can find this certain song for free?
Originally Posted by ZMovement View Post
This is the online converter I'm using http://audio.online-convert.com/convert-to-wav but I'm trying to get the sound from youtube but it won't let me, anywhere else I can find this certain song for free?

No discussing or encouraging piracy.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I've a problem, whenever i try to upload a kiai sound (.wav and 4 secs), i get 2 messages above the kiai edit window : "you must choose a file to upload" in red AND "your sound has been succesfully uploaded"

But when I play my kiai doesn't work, even if i'm first in queue.

Halp?
\m/ The Reaper Is Coming \m/
For free TC click here
Ensure that the file is correct. .wav is only a container, there are different formats of it.

Audacity's wav export produces the correct format so long as it's left on default settings.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Ensure that the file is correct. .wav is only a container, there are different formats of it.

Audacity's wav export produces the correct format so long as it's left on default settings.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you