Ranking
Original Post
A toribash forum app
so most of the people use phones, iPad etc....
and I'm just dick of reloading the page every time so could you guys help and make a forum app for both android and Apple I could help with anything but i don't have skills good luck if you would make it thanks
~Shinobi
PM me
Add me on discord "Thot Eliminator Sokomato#7345"
im not sure they would take the time to even make the app hell even think about it considering everyone is on pc. but it would also be pointless as fuck so i dont see a reason why it would even be thought of tbh.
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
the amount of work that goes into it compared to the amount of people that uses it, is not worth it at all.
the time is better spent on other things to work on.

also, it works, its tedious but it works.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
There's a great forum based app that I think I've used once or twice, worked fine but I didn't need it, the tapatalk app or something, if I remember right it supports the tb forum.

There's probably other apps but that's all I can think of at the moment.
|Evil|
I don't exist
As has been stated numerous times on this subject: if you want a forum app strictly for toribash, feel free to try your hand at it. The site devs do not have it anywhere on their priority list.
I think I might be retired.