Ranking
Original Post
(ReBorN) ReBorN
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight,
it's the size of the fight in the dog"

If u wish to join our public discord click the logo above

Requirement
Add or talk to one of our Commanders or above-ranked fighter he/she will analyze your fighting technique in one of the following mods: akidos/judo/mushu/boxu/xspar 8 rounds of random mods in which you'll need a victory of 6

Clan Thread

Contacts

Clan Bank

Rules

Back Story

Goals

Allies

Last edited by ShelliuX; Feb 18, 2018 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Updated the full page, spacings, line breakers, organisation - k3vs
i want join
must i have black belt for join ?? and when my english is basic level but i now how to conversation ??
Hello, looking forward to playing with you all, what is our clan style though? Do we spar/parkour/trick or are we more of the competitive type, are we dedicated to aikido/abd/tk/judo?

But for now, introductions, I'm k3vs, I'm a black belt and this is my alt, but I main this along with my 2nd dan black belt KervinMC(http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=3272566). I joined in 2013 and I'm still 2nd dan, but don't worry, my old clan called Shikia(Sync) used to be full of sparrers and parkourers. I used to spar with them and I've improved with them so I've learn quite a lot about fluidity and I hope to help you all with that too, I also play a lot of aikido, I eat custom belts for breakfast in aikido as its the mod I play the most when I'm not sparring or jollying about.

I hope I can help improve this clan and it's members. Nice to meet you all.
-----
shell we need a recruitment page instead of people invading the clan thread
Last edited by k3vs; Sep 17, 2017 at 10:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yow, it's k3vs, im not sure whether or not i should use this account or k3vs for this clan
You're Obsolete
Hey Shell

Here's a replay of what im capable of in terms of sparrig/tricking
-----
Ive decided to use k3vs instead of KervinMC, Ive transferred my textures from KervinMC to k3vs too soo thats good, do /dl k3vs then do /lp 0 k3vs to see my textures lel
-----
Is this the image shell?
Attached Thumbnails
8IUKQDL.jpg  
Attached Files
0ld Tricking Stuff by k3vs.rpl (152.2 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by k3vs; Sep 18, 2017 at 09:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Looking forward to play with you all too. We are going on an abd war against DSin. Shell said that... I might be able to tutor anyone with abd
-----
who here is grappy pooh or rather, his alt
Last edited by H0onn; Sep 19, 2017 at 04:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
H0onn, his alt is "Grappy" i dont know why he wont use his main, well, thats a little ironic coming from me since i dont use my main, but im planning to main on this account now

about the war, Dsin's leader, i play aikido with him or her sometimes, he or she gets a little too pissed at my suplexes, kinda scary sometimes.
-----
meija, you are now an ally, love the tricking btw
-----
i swear this clan needs to be more active
Last edited by k3vs; Sep 20, 2017 at 01:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump