Ranking
Yea true, i know , but we kicked people before that change.

This change was definitly for the better btw so good job on that.

Also, nekooooooooooo,
i really , really have to know now if my event gets sponsored by staff or not.

I want to start the application phase in december and i need to finalize the rules/prizes.

I just got a russian translation from Diamond.All that is left to do is to fill out the variables with the prizes and the event is ready to start.
Last edited by Kane; Nov 30, 2018 at 05:56 PM.
Originally Posted by Albus View Post
which big man booted me out boys I ay avin this

Hey albus. I take full responsibility. It was that or fl0w dying at the time. And, I was forced to take the decision. So yes, it's like that.

We had to kick people to keep our activity up. However, now the activity system has changed. Therefore allowing us to keep inactive members. Therefore, anyone who was kicked will be invited back if they asked to do so.

Good to have you back
Your messed up world enthrills me
Hey Stealth,nice, use the possibilties you get in the army and dont get yourself killed.

Theres a big lenshu tournament ready for applications on the event board right now.
I doubt you have the time but if you have join it.

Cu around.
Ha im in the air force @Stealth
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
I went to this movie called styx today and it was soooooooo stretched out to the point where it got really boring. But the message of the movie was really intense, the pacing didnt do it for me tho
now im mad

i am a bird now - Lil B