Ranking
Original Post
lucky?
ok, so i was playing a couple wushu games, and i made my own kick up.(not a hold kick and not a one turn kick either) cuz i was experimenting. then i broke this guys leg and split him with the kick, and he said it was lucky? because first his leg broke then in the match i think he rotated his lumbar and his body split? what is that called when a hit effects you later?
The lucky split probably happened because his lumbar was bruised and he somehow stressed it, most likely by moving the joint.

The so called "random" fractures and dismemberments mostly happen because of the amount of bruise in the joint that gets fractured or dismembered.
Bruise means that red glow when your joints and bodyparts have been hit.
The deeper the glow, the more chance of breaking the joint.

Also, even though the it might not look like so, the bruise lasts unusually long.
In mod like Wushu, if your joint has been hit, I would avoid using it as much as possible, especially in comebacks.
thank you, so it wasn't really luck? it was just that i bruised his lumbar and he split in half when he used it? okay.

and, why do people not like rush moves? there was a guy in our server doing some. and people got really annoyed. even though i know how to beat rush moves :/
Probably because they can't beat them.

To be honest... I don't really like them, either.
Probably because I get beaten by them a lot, too.
Yep, that's the reason.