Toribash
Running from the mistakes that have happened isn't a great idea. Though it is to late now. I think that you could have just kept the old thread. Yea it was bad at start, but clan mods want to see growth and will to stay alive when shit is bad. You should have fixed it with in the thread and prevented it from happening again. Cause in the end it is just a scar that shows what you went through to become official. Now mods just see that you ran into a problem and your solution was running and making a different thread.
Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
Running from the mistakes that have happened isn't a great idea. Though it is to late now. I think that you could have just kept the old thread. Yea it was bad at start, but clan mods want to see growth and will to stay alive when shit is bad. You should have fixed it with in the thread and prevented it from happening again. Cause in the end it is just a scar that shows what you went through to become official. Now mods just see that you ran into a problem and your solution was running and making a different thread.

Matharu was leaving anyway, and like Mage told you himself, he was being soft on things.
I noticed he was online most of the time and actually just watching the thread, but not posting on much. So seeing as Math was leaving and Nico was inactive, I thought I would leave.
I wasn't running from my problems, I was sorting them out.
-----
Edit: Atleast I wont get any more annoying PMs from Valtex about "lololo nobody loves u ur clan is dum".
Last edited by EJXIII; May 29, 2015 at 12:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
What? Why am I kicked out? I wasn't leaving. I said I want to make a pause. I wasn't "leaving" I just wanted a pause of all the stress for a while. If I wrote anything wrong please correct me. But if you want me out because I am a "shitposter", please. ._.

Short Form: I NEVER wanted to leave. I just wanted a pause, but if you kick me (for sone reason that I don't even know about) ok.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again

Magic as our Sorcery. We are Masters of the Arcane Arts.

Members

Mage
Nico
Fluffy

Allies

[Ascend]
Rhaemondzzzkie

Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by Mage View Post

Magic as our Sorcery. We are Masters of the Arcane Arts.

Members

Mage
Nico
Fluffy

Allies

[Ascend]
Rhaemondzzzkie

I'm not an ally?
Kay' then, I suppose. ._.
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
I'm not an ally?
Kay' then, I suppose. ._.

Keep on posting here and we'll see.

Matharu, can you get on the irc? We need to talk.
Master of the arcane arts

Not interested in talking. You turn the things around like you want it. "Ohh matharu plsss apply again". I never said that I'm leaving like being clanless for a while.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again

Sure, I'll post more, if that's what you need.
No problem, I'll see you guys around.
Funny cause I wasn't talking to you EJK, though your clan hopping made me laugh.
Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
Funny cause I wasn't talking to you EJK, though your clan hopping made me laugh.

Oh, haha.
My point still stands though, even if I "clanhopped".