ES Recruitment Drive
Lel we won this war
-----
So i came back to toribash after many months.Was playing roblox many times.
Last edited by UnseenM; Sep 17, 2017 at 02:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
im a 26 years old 2nd
black belt
lol okay but try to post here more, also try to keep the posts good and such so others want to reply to it and or like what its about Roblox is not really the best subject for toribash in my opinion, but sounds sweet bro, maybe switch out some roblox with some toribash my fine friend. I used to play roblox like 6 years ago or something I quit the game after getting hacked but anyways just try to give me something more to read my broski
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
this is a really good clan, lots of good and respectful members, i know the leader very well hes a great dude and has supported me along my entire tori journey and i respect him for that. good luck going official bro
Yo thats a little touching, thanks bro! Nice to see you coming around and such, hope every things going well for you bro, thanks for the loving support!
Welp.
I would like some nice textures for my nike set i know you wont accept but Pls!!!!!!!!!!!!
and guys WE ALL KNOW WE ARE THE NEXT GEN!
im a 26 years old 2nd
black belt
Good luck with Next dube hopefully i'll be helping you out soon
Last edited by relax; Sep 19, 2017 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Because i need a actual post
I'm doing good, my powers going out anytime so i'll be offline for a little bit today.
can u maek meh na alliy
-----
can you make me an ally?
Last edited by skips303; Sep 21, 2017 at 05:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Here goes some more shit posting :>
Oh the chicken and the duck go fuck fuck fuck,fuck fuck fuck all around the town.

CVC kinda