ES Recruitment Drive
MOFF Clan application
Timezone: GMT -0500 (-0400 in Daylight savings time)
Proof Of Fan: Youtube name = ForgeTacular14; I recently submitted 10 Toribash Tips
Previous Clans: none
Reasons For Leaving: n/a
What Can You Bring To This Clan: Helpful, friendly fun
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Depends on the day, but usually Single player
How Did You Hear About The Channel: The Toribash Facebook page
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: Minecraft series. Probably because I've always been partial to Minecraft over Terraria.
Originally Posted by TyTheHedgy View Post
GMT: i think it might be +1 i live in UK
Proof Of Fan: Ive been subbed to you for over a year my youtube is TyrelleTheHedgehog
Previous Clans: (.Y.)(dont have any so i gave u some boobs )
Reasons For Leaving.Y.)
What Can You Bring To This Clan:Well i can help with videos and replays and i do alot of aikido so i can help u guys out with that. I play ALOT of multiplayer so yeah. Im also really good to spar with. I would also like to learn.
How Did You Hear About The Channel: I honestly cant remember but i know it was something toribash related coz wen i found u i was so happy that someone was actually making toribash vids, i mean like up to date
Single Player Or Multiplayer:Multiplayer!

Apologies for the delay, your name must have fallen through the cracks, you missed a question or two though
Originally Posted by SioxGWolf View Post
Did you get my previous application?

Yes, I'm pretty sure I sent you an invite too.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT -6
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) M16Master03
Previous Clans: Vinyl
Reasons For Leaving: Everyone was very inactive.
What Can You Bring To This Clan:
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer
How Did You Hear About The Channel: I was browsing toribash videos and yours came up and I was oohhhh I like this!!
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: New Terraria its Hilarious!!

(im)

Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT +/--3:00
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it):tinik55
Previous Clans:None
Reasons For Leaving:None
What Can You Bring To This Clan:Wins?
How Did You Hear About The Channel:From Typing toribash mods
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why:Happy wheels replay showcase. It is very funny.
Sorry for bad grammar
Originally Posted by Wizard03 View Post
Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT -6
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) M16Master03
Previous Clans: Vinyl
Reasons For Leaving: Everyone was very inactive.
What Can You Bring To This Clan:
How Did You Hear About The Channel: I was browsing toribash videos and yours came up and I was oohhhh I like this!!
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: New Terraria its Hilarious!!

You're missing one question there, but overall good application.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
GMT: 3:58pm (right now)
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it): littlejmal77
Previous Clans: TFO and psycho
Reasons For Leaving: to much ppl afk and not on :/
What Can You Bring To This Clan:love <3
-----
How Did You Hear About The Channel:i was serching youtube and found the replay showcase and like it and your other vids ^.^
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why:happy wheels i enjoy ppl playing happy wheels :3
Last edited by LittleJmal; Apr 14, 2013 at 10:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Timezone: I am currently at GMT -7
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it):You have put up several of my replays
Previous Clans:none
Reasons For Leaving:none
What Can You Bring To This Clan:I can bring fun and art (like textures and just art in general).
How Did You Hear About The Channel:I was searching youtube and found out about you
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why:Your happywheels replay showcase because I find them very funny and quite iterestion
Timezone: New York Usa
Proof Of Fan: Username: Sam Almeida and I sent you a replay under the name Freezit2
Previous Clans:none
Reasons For Leaving:none
What Can You Bring To This Clan:Well it depends on what your decision is I can bring atleast a little skill
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both
How Did You Hear About The Channel:I looked up toribash and there you were
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why:Replay showcase because it's fun to see what people can do and see what i can improve upon
Last edited by Freezit2; Apr 15, 2013 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake