ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post

I'm going to mention [Obey] in reference to the [Obey] that I applied to and joined in 2015 (& part of 2016). I've probably fallen out of favor with the current roster, and if I'm going to be completely honest, I dislike half of them - they're pretty much all of the people I wanted to deny or were reluctant to vote on. Some of them are alright, I suppose. But the [Obey] that I had wanted to be a part of was loaded with a great group of players, and people. There was never a dull moment, and it was from the point that I joined that I really started learning how to play MP like a bitch. The guys I played with on the daily (Hattersin, Granby, icebear8, PlataBear) really helped shape the way I approach the game in each of the competitive mods.Also there was karaoke They were the main reason I had the incentive to stay a part of the clan for as long as I did...although, that well has run dry at this point obviously.

This. The first year of my stay in obey was pretty great. Even tho I obviously don't get along with everyone most people who were active had a good mentality when it came to the actual game and played it as well. Nowadays there's no ingame skill to Obey anymore which is quite sad and the ingame activity is gone too. Still had good times while it lasted. Honorable mention to Hatt for being a really good clan leader.