Toribash
Original Post
Rocketman!
And I think it’s gonna be a long long time
Till touch down brings me round again to find
I’m not the man they think I am at home
Oh no no no I’m a rocket man
Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone

Just a funny little script that brought me a lot of laughs...

Have fun!
Attached Files
rocket.lua (1.4 KB, 348 views)
Last edited by NewbLuck; Aug 25, 2007 at 04:18 AM.
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__) 
I figured out a way to make script replays work! Every frame the script is affecting the game, for example, when the rocket boots are on, change something, I just alternate between holding and relaxing the neck.
Attached Files
DMM Working Rocket Boots.rpl (159.8 KB, 148 views)
Last edited by DaMehMan; Aug 25, 2007 at 06:36 AM.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
Originally Posted by DaMehMan View Post
I figured out a way to make script replays work! But it's my secret, unless you've read this post before, then it's yours too. Don't tell!

It's not really a secret. It's just annoying as hell to do. Also, why would you be an ass and not share?
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Originally Posted by Dafe View Post
It's not really a secret. It's just annoying as hell to do. Also, why would you be an ass and not share?

Good point. I'll edit my post. Anyway, yeah, great lua! Then again, practically any of 'em are great to me, seeing as how I don't know the faintest bit about them. :P
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
another awesome script NewbLuck! =D It would be cool to have something like this in real-time, like the boxing mod...controlling yourself on a jetpack with the arrows or something. =D
I LOVE the script.
Just one thing.
Could you set it so that each frame, the wrists contract, then relax, then contract, etc.
That way, replays would work.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Doing that in the script wouldn't work for making rpls work or punchout would work :/ HOWEVER! I am currently seeking a fix to this problem. I think what I have in mind will work, albeit possibly large rpl files.
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__)