Toribash
Hello! I'm Comely my real name is Anthony I live in Phoenix, Arizona so my timezone is Mountain UTC. I'm an Albino Belt but I play like a 4th Dan. Right now I'm 14 but in a couple of weeks I will be 15! I am on the Basket ball team at my school. (Asu Prep) and I do get out more than most people think. For example, I played TB on my laptop outside yesterday. If you need anything my Skype is Chilzita.Gaming. If you need to know I've won 3 GMTourneys and 11 Public Tourneys. I think that's about it, I will be more and more forum active on this account I just made it two days ago and I'm working on replays. Here is a replay I just recently did 3 days ago
Attached Files
Sparring with Chilzita.rpl (565.1 KB, 18 views)
Ok, hello my name is SnazzyBoss(My real name's Andrew). I am a 7th dan Blackbelt. I live in New Jersey and my GMT is -5 GMT. I am currently 12, but that will change in April . I play sports, like basketball, soccer, and football, and are in school clubs, like band and chorus. I try to be active(I go on mostly everyday). I did take a break last year though because I found out about Minecraft, but I've slowly drifted back.
Attached Files
Evil twin 1.rpl (103.8 KB, 6 views)
Evil Twin 2.rpl (73.9 KB, 4 views)
Evil Twin 3 v2.rpl (96.1 KB, 4 views)
Self Spar 3.rpl (383.8 KB, 7 views)
Evil Twin 4.rpl (88.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by SnazzyBoss; Nov 21, 2013 at 01:33 AM.
Shh... Im Slick
Obey
  • Belt
  • Thing about yourself
  • GMT
  • Replays
  • And anything else you feel is needed.
Hey my name is Zhuyian I am 16. I wanna join obey I think i should because I am very active on forums and i need training and i fell like this place could really help the toribash environment. My belt is 4th Dan black belt I also like to host betting servers. My time zone is -5:00Gmt and i'm a caring person
Belt blue belt
Age 14
Name tyreke
Thing about yourself i like doing backflips and just thinking about what u do and messing with my family
GMT -2.37
Replays parkour with chazer.rpl
And anything else you feel is needed*bou nce*
-----
me gusta
Last edited by imzcrazy; Nov 22, 2013 at 01:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No

Nonononono
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
All have been denied. All of you need to read the front page and read the example.
I would die if i jumped from my ego to my IQ.
Belt: Black Belt
Name: Eboy50 (RJ)
Thing about myself: Well I normally don't take games super seriously which means I don't freak out and get mad when I loose. And am also very... Derpy. I like sparring but I'm not GREAT at it but I'm decent though.
GMT: America, Eastern Standard
Replays: Down below I'm am away while doing this so I only have one, and I was rushed for time (10 mins) so, it is kinda interesting...
Anything else I feel needed: I will not be on a ton for a little bit, I have a good bit of school that needs to be done.

Paragraph/Essay:
Hi, I'm EBOY (RJ). I am currently a blackbelt, and am 14 years old (little kid, I know). I normally like to try and just have fun with games, so I don't get very upset when I loose. I am a tad bit... Derpy, i guess one could say. I am in American Eastern Standerd time. I will not be on a ton for a little bit, I have a good bit of school. Thank you for reading.
Attached Files
Derpreplayflipy.rpl (126.9 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Eboy50; Nov 23, 2013 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Added paragraph.