Ranking
Name Malik29mvOld 14
country France

hi I'm called malik 14 years I live a roubaix in France I mainly played in Boxshu ABD Lenshu I play quite often my Quality Are the Jumper,QI,Shovel my default are The Grab in Lenshu outside of toribash I do not have a specific life I go to college and I go home to play toribash and went to college I have no relative I live in an apartment with my big brother who plays a toribash also my is already in a clan I really like this game also I'm a little dueler I do not really have passion outside toribash I have a very quiet mentality thanks for reading my application

All Stars Moderated Message:
Denied
Last edited by Trestet; Jan 25, 2021 at 03:08 PM.
Name: Baki
Belt: Custom
GMT: +1 if no mistake

my previous clans : [Alpha] (Enforce) [AS] and many others
I would like to join your clan, since there's some of my realy good friends like matty and comet and others that i realy like too #Shole are in as and are very active.
I'm restarting to play toribash seriously, and i'm looking for an active clan to play with

Edit : Omg i forgot to talk about jenson, Basicly one of the dude i like the most on this game. My old lenshu mate

Accepted
Last edited by Trestet; Feb 6, 2021 at 12:45 PM.
Personal Information
----♦ Birthdate: 01/10/2000 (20 years old)
----♦ Country: Buenos Aires, Argentina (GMT -3)

Game Experience
----♦ Member of Toribash since 2014
----♦ Co-creation and co-lead to officialness of [MM]
----♦ Participation of the Clan League 2015 with [MM]
----♦ Member of [Latin]
----♦ Member of the Event Squad
----♦ Never banned

Thanks for reading [AS]All Stars

Accepted
Last edited by Trestet; Feb 23, 2021 at 06:29 PM.
Basic informations
Name: WiFi
Previous clans: (TFR) and [Hack]
Member Since 2016
I like gaming and music
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why All Stars?
I Would love to join [AS] since December 2017 when i wrote my first application (as a silly 11 year old kid enjoying life). I Got some friends that are members of this fantastic clan That always been nice and Helpful to me, so playing in such a group of toribashers makes me feel even more motivated
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also i am a very active player lately because i want to improve my skills at abd and boxshu as much as i can, so i can entertain people on bet servers, Tourneys and even more!

Denied
Last edited by Trestet; Feb 24, 2021 at 05:08 PM.
Hi! i want to apply to All Stars clan

Something about me
Im WiFi, but probably you can know me as Maciek2770. i Live in UK (GMT+0) but my nationality is Polish. Im 15 years old and i really like music, mostly metal and trap. My hobby is gaming and playing on instruments (mostly ukulele but sometimes i play on piano too )

Toribash Experience

I started playing on summer 2016 when i found Toribash on youtube. It was my favourite game and i played it alot (like i do nowadays!) by that time i've been in [Sk8r] and (TFR) and some clans that i dont really remember. After nearly 3 years of playing i left on May 2019 and came back on November 2020, and got addicted to Toribash again!. in 4 months i've played over 2500 games and finally hit the master belt.
I used to play judo alot in the past, but im currently focused on ABD and boxshu

Why do i want to join All Stars?

Im an active player that is looking for an active clan like AS! also i got some mates already there so i will feel comfortable at the start.
Also i've never heard anything bad about members of this clan, everyone was always kind and helpful to me so i would love to be in such a group of Toribash players

Well.. i guess thats it ^_^

Thank you for reading it!

Rejected
Attached Thumbnails
All Stars App2.jpg  
Last edited by Jennie; Feb 27, 2021 at 12:39 AM.
Name: Jewww - GMT+10 (Australian)

8th Dan

I do ride Kangaroos around. Be Jealous.

In short I've spent some good time with you lot in-game and discord! Have had nothing but a pleasant time and interactions with many of you :>

I also wish to host some events and such and I think this is the right place to do so! In the sense you guys sre active helpful and all round top people to be around and learn from

Reasons:

Given the best ankle strip tease known to man?
Azazels Long Lost Brother?
I am terrible ingame so will always lose
Active?
Who is Matty? Think he needs a mute in Discord again
Did I mention I'm Azazels Brother?

Appreciate the time you've taken to read probably the best application to date and look forward to hearing for you

Accepted
Last edited by Trestet; Mar 5, 2021 at 01:17 AM.
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
User -> Sereinity .
My age : 15

My timezone -> GMT 0 (currently in russia though)

So hElLoOo, my names danielle , Im definitely not here to steal all of your wifi. Alright, so, I played toribash from about 2012/11, when i was little, i lost my old account that was named something like ninja123. My hobbies are literally sleeping,eating,doing nothing and sleeping.
I played toribash for about 3000 hours I dont even remember anymore. I play lots of mushu and akido so i think that im actually good at the game(spoiler im not). I wanna join AS because I wanna bully people in wars and have a fun time in general. Im actually part asian, so if you ask me math questions i will get my angry corgi launcher at you. But AnYwAyS, I actually seen that AS is a good community because I've been in the discord for some time.(Is it allowed if I wanna steal Tresets TC?) Anyways I hope I get accepted and not brutally denied.(Also Im kinda good at osu ). [AS]"AllStars"

Denied
Last edited by Trestet; Mar 10, 2021 at 01:01 PM.
Application
Purge
3rd dan
I fight
I do parkour
I Spar
I draw like leo
I’m Purge..

Denied
Last edited by Trestet; Mar 10, 2021 at 01:01 PM.
Hi! I'm Original! I'm 18 years old, and have played Toribash since 2016.I've died off in activity quite hard over the years, hopping on to relive old memories and see friendly faces, and that's what All Stars is for me. Through my early teens, All Stars was a family for me. I hope you'll considering taking back an old pal, not much to say except, hey old friends!

In Discussion
Last edited by Trestet; Apr 12, 2021 at 03:46 PM.
ohmergawd