Toribash
Original Post
Question about tc loans
say a guy owes me this amount of tc and he wants to pay me back in items but never does, if i report and he is banned do i still get the items? if so do i have to wait for the ban to expire and have the items sent to me or will a GM send them to me? new to tc loans lol.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
If he still has the items in the account they'll be sent to you, yes!
thank you swaves really helps out
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I'm not sure it's that simple, but make sure you have proof of both the original loan
and when he said he'd pay you back in items.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Well pie, I know who you're talking about and I have been trying to contact him and I got nothing so far. He is a good friend and I know what you would use the tc for, but that doesn't matter. Could you show me pics and proof about his item trade/oweing. I will tell you if he contacts back.

(He is a really good player/friend and I would like to request not to report him yet because he is good friends with Nitro and me)
i have been trying to contact for 2 weeks no product im tired of waiting. report was made and proof is there, if the GM's can't justify giving me the items with the proof provided i will wait.