Ranking
Original Post
Modified Judo Tourney
Fee - "The discussion board is used for sensible and structured discussion regarding debatable matters. Valid topics have room for points to be made from conflicting sides that can be asserted with appropriate evidence or opinion. Before creating a thread think carefully if your topic would be better suited to the Off-Topic board."
I would like to talk about this new modified judo tourney room.
Why does most of the people who run this game hate Judo so much? Sure its a luckers mod but it's a fun one with the most players behind it.
So Why modify the mod that started it all? Because its not in YOUR taste?
Shouldn't this be about the players, and what they want?
There is no reason for why I can be in a game (the fastest mod with a server) sit there for over 30mins http://gyazo.com/d179c41884ffc16d201a8049cb52b6a7
JUST for one game that only lasted less than a min?http://gyazo.com/1e6ebed7cd9730c128989cb216d10f86
This is a serious thread plz.
<3Kaito = Best Minimalist sets<3
Apples
So is your question about why judo was modified in the tourney or why people don't join normal judo servers?

And by the way those links were not really relevant, and could maybe be displayed better like this:

Some random pictures displaying how full the modified judo tourney is?

I think copying and pasting the spoiler into your post via edit will make the pictures work although I am far from an expert on such things. Sorry if I am patronising you.
Good morning sweet princess
moved to rapid threads, please be more careful where you post in future
Originally Posted by protonitron View Post
So is your question about why judo was modified in the tourney or why people don't join normal judo servers?

And by the way those links were not really relevant, and could maybe be displayed better like this:

Some random pictures displaying how full the modified judo tourney is?

I think copying and pasting the spoiler into your post via edit will make the pictures work although I am far from an expert on such things. Sorry if I am patronising you.

Yes it was about why Judo was modified. And your fine I haven't used the forums much in awhile so its expected. Thanks Ral for moving this to the proper place. In the past they would have just Removed it.
<3Kaito = Best Minimalist sets<3
Apples