Ranking
Original Post
256x256 minimalistic looks good?
Is 256x256 full texture set HD enough for some minimalistic patterns?
Or should one save for 512x512 anyways?

I just wanna know so I don't have to burn them TC's
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, 512 is pretty nice no matter what you put on it, but for something simple with not a whole lot of fine detail, 256 should be just fine
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Well, 512 is pretty nice no matter what you put on it, but for something simple with not a whole lot of fine detail, 256 should be just fine

Thanks man, I'll just buy a 256 set later, and if I'm not happy, I'll just sell it.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not a support case, ask quesions like that in rapid threads board, I moved it for you.

And "hd enough" is subjective anyway, I survived with 128 textures for 6 years.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
ConCon19 has full 256x body textures, it you want to see them ingame just /dl, /lp him. They look pretty good imo.
Just draw some plain lines and see if the resolution is suitable for you
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
All right, thanks people, figure I have to experiment myself, not just ask around like a dumbo. Solved.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]