ES Recruitment Drive
It's not the enemy team I have the most problem with. It's about how stupid my team is most of the time. Since I am climbing pretty well, I'm sure I don't belong here.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
If CLG could iron out their mid-game teamfights, they would be the best team in he west hands down. Their early game is so perfect.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
It's not the enemy team I have the most problem with. It's about how stupid my team is most of the time. Since I am climbing pretty well, I'm sure I don't belong here.

But statistically, isn't the enemy team going to be just as "stupid" as your teammates?
League of Legends NA: Locus
Yes. That's exactly why Bronze games are so unstable. You can win every lane, steal every jungle camp, take every Baron and Dragon, but you can still lose because of how stupid everyone is.
-----
God damn it. So close.

Last edited by SparChar; Mar 16, 2015 at 05:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My Replays
Actually I'm glad veigar and annie are solidly out of the meta, because the brilliance of their kits was just forcing you to buy a qss every time you matched them.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Yes. That's exactly why Bronze games are so unstable. You can win every lane, steal every jungle camp, take every Baron and Dragon, but you can still lose because of how stupid everyone is.

But you can also win easily because of how stupid everyone is....
League of Legends NA: Locus
And that's why I have a 50% win ratio in Bronze.
My Replays
And that's why I have a 50% win ratio in Bronze.

For me it was B5 <B4 <B5 <B4 <B3 <B4 <B3 <B3 <B2 <B1 <S5.

Got silver 4 series twice only to lose both of them. For me, It win 2, lose 2, win 2, lose 4, win 3. Now I'm at like, 60 or 70 something lp, I don't specifically know since I haven't played in about a week but eh. Gotta carry harder or find a duo. At least I'm not in bronze anymore right......RIGHT!?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.