ES Recruitment Drive
idk whats there to brag about this but eh. jinx is 200 xp short for lvl 5

aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
So, riot decided to increase the level of champion mastery, but the only way to reach 6 and 7 is through hex tech crafting. Which seems like an unnecessary grind from an in game emote. "But you can buy the item you need to reach it with ip or rp." Fine, but it is random on what shard you get for what champion. Wouldn't it be nicer to be better rewarded for the high achievement at least? Like, let's say they increase the mastery to 7, and just increase the xp from rankings to get it. Making mastery 7 a high valued ranking. And to show it off, you get a skin from that champion, and if you have all the skins, you get a chest/key set.

They could even expand this to "get 5 champions to 7 and you get a mystery skin chest AND a key/chest." Or even more, you could go on to "get x number of champions from this role and you get a summoner icon showing your dedication to said role" sort of like what they did for the icons from team building.

Idk, just rambling, maybe they will make it better than what it sounds.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Anyone know any good guides to understand item buys?
Been getting into league and I'd like to start understanding what to build and such and I'm not really looking to get into those builds on mobafire since each situation calls for a different buy I'm guessing
Could someone possibly direct me
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
It heavily depends on the situation and your playstyle. Like for example, you can build tanky when behind but some people suggest building more damage.

What I suggest really is just finding a player that you like and if they have any sort of guides or they say why they build stuff, just copy them. That's how I started building Rylai's a lot because of Siv hd's AP Ezreal build.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

a

this champ is busted. easiest penta of my life spam her
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
Anyone know any good guides to understand item buys?
Been getting into league and I'd like to start understanding what to build and such and I'm not really looking to get into those builds on mobafire since each situation calls for a different buy I'm guessing
Could someone possibly direct me

Recommened items do wonders. Situational is the only real consuming thing, and if you look at the main focus of the enemy team, you'll get it.

Your an add and the have 3 tanks preventing you from doing anything? The last whisper items.

Your a tank but you just don't seem to stop that much damage? Look see what carry is dishing out the most damage, build around it.

Your a support and your add had to switch out an critical item for something else? Give em that extra boost with zekes.

You just need to look at things and rationalize the buys. Understand things like "I'm playing this champ, boots, item a and item b are a nessesity. What else can I buy? What are my options?"

Don't be scared to take a second at look at what items are out there, too. Sometimes I'll play a tank and just feel like I need warmogs because the fights are slow and drawn out, and I need to be able to weave in and out of the front line.

@Tyzi: My adc is great till I get ahead into the late game. Then I just don't know how to position myself l, and opinion?
Last edited by RAWWRH; May 18, 2016 at 05:45 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
depends on the match, frontlining against tanks is bad, team positioning as a whole is super important against assassins like leblanc, be careful of the area you fight in general.

in most teamfights, you want to maxrange your autos and spells, while reading your threats
i am a good vayne because i can move and stay max range no matter what, and i can read a tanks cc and respond with condemn/flash

just being aware of what's going on around you is good, you'd have to be specific to get more than this
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

And you can't just be all the way back sometimes because then you can get assassinated real easily.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
thx for the help spar char and rawwrh
never really thought to try and counter what the other players were building
btw are there any useful binds/hot keys i should be using i got a 5 button mouse but I'm not really sure what a good set up would be from the default one
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
uhh I saw People putting attackmove on their mouse
not a fan of it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god