Toribash
Originally Posted by Zinx View Post
Sofoo,
if you're too lazy to update shit, lower quality of the game like I do. (pro-procrastinator)
If that doesn't work, might be your connection, which it most likely is.

Pretty much.

If your computer can't run the game at 60 fps at the lowest settings, you DEFINITELY need to upgrade your hardware. I play this game on a $300 laptop while running extra programs in the background and I still have 60 fps fairly constantly. If you don't have 60 fps on all low settings, you're probably on an etch-a-sketch (Numbers sure is :3 5-10 fps in teamfights on lowest settings according to him)
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Seen these, I love them. This probably wouldn't work at higher elos though, since it looks too much like a bait.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
Seen these, I love them. This probably wouldn't work at higher elos though, since it looks too much like a bait.

In higher elos, he would of died before he got halfway back. Or ignored. Because they would be ravaging his team's butthole in the jungle, since him and ali are waiting at bot.
Best new aggressive support champion = Anivia.
Best Jungler = Karthus.
Best AP Carry = Lulu.
Best Support/Tank = Annie.

Shit is awesome.

Edit: I've given up ranked, I just suck too much.
Last edited by Hippybob; Apr 17, 2012 at 05:39 PM.
I R IRONMAN
Yea I need a ranked team as good as I am before I start doing anymore ranks. Im just making it worse for myself.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Yea I need a ranked team as good as I am before I start doing anymore ranks. Im just making it worse for myself.

Being good @ soloq means you're good at saving absolute idiots, as a good mid player for example you need to be better at ganking rather than at dominating your own lane, lol. Food for thought. Sometimes it's just impossible to win because the enemy is too overwhelming for 1v5, but I find it better to go with the attitude that a loss is all my fault, because I'm getting retards by default and my task is to carry them. Defeat -> you're mad at yourself, not the teammates, and you try to improve rather than flame everything.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
That doesn't explain how I'm nearly 1500 elo playing primarily supports.

No, ranked is much more complicated than

>get paired with retards>try to carry

Typically, the more your team gets to play the roles they want, the better they will perform overall. A good AD carry might not be a good AP mid or support due to a difference in play style that's required from them. Same with throwing a jungle into the lane, or top into the jungle. Therefore, I'm not scrambling to fulfill any position unless nobody else wants to play it. And typically, people don't want to play support, so I play support. More often than not, I'll get a good or amazing outcome from that, rather than a poor one, due to people starting off happy and playing their, hopefully, best role.

I've lost more games because of people getting stuck in a position they weren't good at than being stuck with retards. And I can actively try to fix the first problem with only a little bit of effort, but the second requires much more effort than it's worth. One retard usually requires the collective effort of all of his team to stop it from snowballing out of control. If even one other position fails when there's a retard, the odds of winning go significantly down. There's too much effort behind that game for the one win you might get. And if you still lose, it's demoralizing and frustrating. It's better to accept the loss as more than likely, and play normally, than to burn yourself out trying to save yourself from one loss. That effort is better spent in future games, where skill is the deciding factor, not the crutch.

streak

dat galio

btw, maybe somebody here can explain why galio isnt popular at all?
Last edited by Biaker; Apr 18, 2012 at 03:30 AM.