Ranking
Original Post
Hammerfall - This Crunch!
Once again, fun-motion.com shows us a spectacular game; Hammerfall.

http://www.fun-motion.com/physics-games/hammerfall/

Hammerfall is a gorgeous work-in-progress 2D game out of Russia. This particular release was posted to the GameDev.ru forums by “GKosh” for feedback and is marked as version 0.2. It’s a little rough around the edges, but it’s a remarkable production and wholly playable as is. The physics are well-tuned, the art is fantastic, and there’s even a storyline with charmingly clumsy English translation to tie it all together.

It's very easy to learn, hard to master.
Last edited by Ducky; Aug 12, 2007 at 01:00 AM.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
I agree, it is a great game, but can we please talk about something else on irc?
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Looks cool.
i'll try this game first thing in the morning. (after breakfast that is, or perhaps lunch depends on how early i wake up)
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
look out for walruses!

Also those of you worrying about the time limit, don't worry. You can sitll play Duel Mode, Grim Mode (To unlock an awesome axe) and Hall mode (to switch weapons).
<ducky> The game.
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
That is an awesome game.
However, i can't beat the level where you have to protect the lord's worm from the bees - the idiot dies everytime...
But yeah the game is great.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
That is an awesome game.
However, i can't beat the level where you have to protect the lord's worm from the bees - the idiot dies everytime...
But yeah the game is great.

Try and stay directly above him and a bit to the left, so the bees will target and follow you, not the worm.
<ducky> The game.
Okay, unfortunately due to my toribash addiction I keep dropping that sword. So I find myself kamikazeing everything for a lot of fame. Problem is, I then start with a boulder
If you get Hall mode, you can use it to equip your unlocked weapons, aswell as practice against a barrel. It happens when you become a slave.
<ducky> The game.