Toribash
Original Post
Removal of Promo-Team
Hey guys, if you haven't noticed yet, the Promo-Team has been removed and been replaced by a 'Projects Board'.

HERE is the reasoning behind it.

I think it's a pretty cool idea to let the whole community plan things out.

What do you guys think?
That's pretty crazy. Will they still have their powers/coloured names?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HIGH QI ITEMS 1K START BID HERE!!!!

Gone forever. Bye guys! Thanks for memories. :'(
Yeah. Pretty crazy idea, but it's nice too.
And i think will save (not sure) their powers. But color are took off >.>
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

No, PT guys are going back to normal users.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Oh. >.>. But now the whole community can plan some things out.
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

Urk. Toribash is going through a series of rapid changes at its' very fundament... I don't think this is a good idea at all. I left WoW when they started changing all the shit that made the game great- I hope the same doesn't happen with TB.
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
My assumption is that by having a Promo-Team, Nabi had limited itself in ideas and advancements for TB. By abolishing such constraints they open themselves up to a whole forum of ideas. Personally though, I don't like the idea of just killing them off without warning or consult. I know veb needs to provide neither of those things but you would think he could extend some common courtesy to at least inform PT of their abolishment.

I think they should reinstate PT but keep the projects board open. By abolishing PT, there will no longer be PT sponsored events or tournaments which means less in-game activity, decreasing booster sales and less fun.

There are a lot of retards out there and I'm sure it won't be long before they all think they have a golden idea.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Well, I don`t know if PT would like this, `Cuz some of the users on here could make some really stupid mistakes, and what will people do with toribash?
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Well, people aren't being given power at all. They've just been given the power to openly suggest there stuff and it's been made more apparent now.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma