Ranking
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
No, wrong. There is a Chat button at the top of the forum. IRC is for everyone.

Most of the people that join through webchat just get on, say "IS ANYONE HERE? YOU SO INACTIVE LOLZZZ XD" or just slap hampa with a fishbot. And then they get kicked for being stupid or they just leave.

So, no, IRC isn't for everyone.
It's a pretty basic idea, which I like. Let the communitys creativity flourish instead of having shit dumped in front of them daily. We're already getting suggestions, people are already adapting. This is a shit discussion because obviously the ones against the PT-removal are the ex-PTs, and the other side consists of everybody else.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
It's a pretty basic idea, which I like. Let the communitys creativity flourish instead of having shit dumped in front of them daily. We're already getting suggestions, people are already adapting. This is a shit discussion because obviously the ones against the PT-removal are the ex-PTs, and the other side consists of everybody else.

Which is a plausible reason for me closing this thread. Any contestations, PM me. If you do feel like continuing this topic, there's an IRC channel called #noonecares in the irc.toribash.com server where you can argue all you want. Or there's always Wibbles.

Point is: it's done. You won't change anything.

Closed.
Last edited by RedDevil; Dec 21, 2009 at 12:40 PM.