Toribash
Original Post
Iranian woman to be stoned to death
For sleeping with someone.

Iran in 1970's:

Iran now:

Such a shame.
So, sleeping with someone is considered Adultery and will have a woman stoned to death?
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Imagine having a stone thrown at the bridge of your nose and breaking it. Then having stones hitting your cheek bones, jaw, and teeth. Being stoned must be unimaginably painful. This isn't right.

Also, what is bullshit is that the woman can't sleep with anyone but the man, but the man can sleep with anyone he damn pleases to.
Last edited by Mookiefish; Jul 8, 2010 at 12:34 AM.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by TehCaek View Post
So, sleeping with someone is considered Adultery and will have a woman stoned to death?

Only if you are not married with the other.

Also, is the picture of Iran in the 70's real?
It's hard to imagine, that a country and a culture gets
thrown into medieval stage (I hope you know what I mean) in ~30-40 years.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by AHD View Post

During the Middle Ages some Arab countries were some of the most advanced countries in the world, even more than the European ones.

Cities like Baghdad and Damascus were extremely rich and powerful.
The Timurid dynasty, for example, was a mighty one.

Ontopic: Stoning is just wrong. Its sad to see that the country where Avicenna lived has become what it is today..
Last edited by GenkiSudo; Jul 8, 2010 at 01:58 AM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by AHD View Post

Yea, it was a very modern place up until a revolution in 1979. If I remember right (And don't quote me on this, not sure if I am) it happened shortly after the shah was overthrown.

(>^_^)>
I believe stoning is very wrong.
It would be the most painful death and no human being should have to go though it.
It's mind-boggling how uncivilized Middle-Eastern countries are becoming.

Especially in Iran, their leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is someone who I believe, is getting crazier by the day. The government in Iran is oppressive and the police in Iran is aggressive.

People are shot, beaten and stoned to death every day in this region. Most of these stories include women, mainly because women have no rights and men are free to do as they please. It's not right.

Hows this for a rigged election

PS I would tap girl in orange, make girl in green watch and also tap the girl with here eyes rolled back
Last edited by m0o; Jul 8, 2010 at 06:15 AM.