Ranking
You were discussing who were the best between lions and humans, that has nothing to do with the main topic.

Well, I never said there's a 100% chance we will ever even see an alien but it's also not impossible. Some strange things have happened that cannot be explained which leads me to belive there is some life out there.

I think we can actually get in touch with aliens within a few years, and that will maybe be the start of our evolution.
piratez
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
I mean get over it as in, stop talking about it, move on with your lifes.

Isn't this kind of a pathetic way to underplay the value of our discussion, where you simply judge what others have said without contributing to the subject? And I'm apologize for everyone else for going off topic here.

We all already knew what the outcome of your useless/pathetic discussion was going to be. No need to get all disrespectful, and try not to quote in every single response that you make.

Isn't calling the discussion "useless" and "pathetic" already make you disrespectful? And using quotes is an effective way to comment on a piece of text, instead of just blasting words here and there.

On another note, check this out.

It says that there will be absolute proof of alien existence in approxamitly 10 years.

"Absolute" and "Approximately" is quite of an oxymoron, don't you think? Not like I disagreed with the scientists, they sure know their stuff.

If we manage to find some aliens, capture them and do some research on them maybe we can create a new race? lol.

This is remotely possible in the next few thousand years. I don't see why would we use an alien species to create a new race though. Your statement is rather far fetched and not the realistic way for humans to evolve.

You were discussing who were the best between lions and humans, that has nothing to do with the main topic.

It was related to human evolution, if you read carefully.

Last edited by Jire; Nov 14, 2011 at 11:23 PM.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Yes but if you go back and read it you can see we were talking about the Human Body and Human Evolution

You're an idiot to assume that evolution is purely physical. What do you call us using weapons and tools to make our environment our bitch?
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
You're an idiot to assume that evolution is purely physical. What do you call us using weapons and tools to make our environment our bitch?

I don't remember ever saying it was "purely physical".
And if you can find it in my past posts then go find them because I didn't say that
If you would look at the quote, and the context said quote was said in... Voila!
Hoss.
Originally Posted by souldevilj
Yes but if you go back and read it you can see we were talking about the Human Body and Human Evolution
Yeah just did, Voila... I never said Purely Physical... >.>
If you didn't mean that it was purely physical, then why argue Human vs. Lion, and claim lions are better like an idiot? Seems to me that the united states of panthera leo is busy eating zebras in africa, and are not likely to achieve world domination anytime soon.
Hoss.
YOU ARE ALL MORONS.
(largely souldevlij, he was a bigger moron than you (whoever is reading this.))
Scratch that, Simon is even worse.

Thread closed for my sanity.
Several people infracted for sheer ignorance, you know who you are.

IF YOU READ THIS THREAD EXPECTING, OR THINKING YOU FOUND COGENT AND SUCCINCT EXPLANATIONS OR ARGUMENTS BASED AROUND HUMAN EVOLUTION GROUNDED IN FACT, YOU WERE MISTAKEN AND WE APOLOGISE ON BEHALF OF THE SHAMELESS IDIOTS WHO POSTED HERE. (With the exception of hanz0.)
Last edited by Vox; Nov 17, 2011 at 08:30 AM.