ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[MOD] Quest for all Abilities
I will be making several mods that each freerunner pro or noob should attempt to finish. Each possible and will prove that you have the said ability, whether it be Strength, Sight, Agility, or any of the other found in my mods. Each mod you find under my name will have a ability that you can reach only if you have said power. Good luck to you and I hope you enjoy them. I welcome all feedback, whether it be criticism or compliments so feel free to message me or reply on this thread.
-----
Here are the mods so far.
Attached Files
agility.tbm (28.4 KB, 65 views)
blindness.tbm (14.5 KB, 45 views)
climber.tbm (13.6 KB, 35 views)
Last edited by anditsgone; Jul 31, 2013 at 02:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by tictacky2 View Post

Its ok, but its not expert qualtiy.

I suppose you finished them all then?
Pretty sure swex will have no problem with agility
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Screenshots as promised.
You can copy and paste this to the first post if you want.
Agility.tbm
In this mod you have to climb up a wall to avoid a big red bolder. Jump over a lake of acid onto another platform. Run across the wobble plates then after you've passed then plates you have to cross the "Death bridge", then climb up to reach your reward of "Agility".

Screenshots

Truebalance.tbm
This mod is basically impossible if you have no balance. I recommend playing on this to improve your balance.
In this mod you will find the reward of Balance, but first you must cross the Balance Beams, the Team Balance, the Balance balls, and finally the reward of Balance.

Screenshots

Climber.tbm
"Welcome, I understand climbing isn't a strong suit for most Toribash free runners so I made this mod for practice. I'll start out easy of course, then it will get more and more complex. Reach the end and acquire the Reward or Strength,".

Screenshots

My attempt at "Truebalance" in attachments.
I could edit it to complete it, but I can't be bothered. It's just an example so it doesn't matter.
Attached Files
Cacrot - %22Balance%22.rpl (751.8 KB, 25 views)