ES Recruitment Drive
Worst game Big rigs off the road racing. Best game: Toribash until 2.8 then it became shitty.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
Toribash post-2.0

Really?
I think the game itself is becoming better and better. The community has gone downhill, but that isn't really nabi's fault
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
That jurrasic park game with the physics.
GrayMario: You dont say "FUCK YEAH" when you own a newbie!

Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Really?
I think the game itself is becoming better and better. The community has gone downhill, but that isn't really nabi's fault

I see Toribash as an online game. I don't (didn't) spend any time at all making fancy stuff in single player, so for me, the game and the community are the same thing. Every server I go in there's that little piece of community.

But yeah, you hit the nail on the head, it's the community's fault that I think Toribash became an awful game post-2.0.
Click the button.
fail of a game
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
I'm going to have to go for this one.

Star Wars Episode VII

I thought it might be fun, you know... Run around platforming, swinging a lightsaber around with my mouse. You'll have to download it to experience how crappy it really is... Don't be fooled by the screenshot.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
Hmmm if u guy's want to see some (bleed)ing game's , go to youtube and look for the video game tester here is one of his video's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkNvQYiM6bw, he is funny but he flames allot , i don't blame him , the old games suck's !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]