Different environments/levels/obstacles etc
19 Votes / 30.65%
No new features just fix bugs
4 Votes / 6.45%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Most wanted feature
I know there is a "what you want to see in toribash" thread but i though this would give a better indication what people are wanting.

These are the options that I thought were most worthy of voting, I'm sure that everyone would have there own list.
I tried to generalise the options as there is like 15 pages of ideas. I have also tried to not included features (that I know of) that are going to be added in the next release.

Here are "some" options that didn’t make the cut (didn’t quite get all the way through the "what you want to see in toribash" thread :P)

Different sized/shape fighters
More than 2 fighters at the same time
An option for better graphics
Modding/System tweaking
Changeable starting stances, server and/or client side
Non Linux server
Macros
Single player AI
Dismembered limbs not counting as DQ
Player profiles
Action movie game play
A pony
Matches/Handicap Matches
More in game help for beginners
Re: Most wanted feature
Mine didn't even make it to the "didn't make the cut list". The silly thing.

Lost limbs going permanently limp/non-grabbing + player getting killed when certain pieces of the body is broken. ... pretty happy with the game as it is, and that's the one thing I'd like to have that I'm themost sure of not ending up being something that sounded really cool to me, but I won't ever actually use if implented (which might just be the case with weapons, after cutting myself a lot :P).

So, voted for weapons/power ups, since there was no "other", tho I'd rather not have any power ups. Weapons are potentially awesome, anyways.
the controls need a minor tweak, ability to tweak the power used/muscle would be nice, or choosing how to use ball-joints (as they can move in X, Y and Z direction, in this game, only one of them )
What what? In the butt.
Not bad ideas... but you have to think of how complicated it would be to input a command like "raise left shoulder at angle of 60 degrees, 30 degrees counterclockwise on Z-axis" several times in-game instead of "raise left shoulder, contract left pec"... but I do see how it could be useful.

If anything, perhaps a toggle button for left and right hand function, so it would be easier to release an object... I do get very annoyed when my hands end up inside a person's head in single player, and I keep switching control to blue instead of releasing their head. Or, in multi , when my hands kinda occupy the same hand-shaped location, and I can only tell one to change function, because it then overlays the other hand and I can't see it, etc.
Maybe a tournament mode, where there are multiple fights going on and you can click something in a menu on the side of the screen, and during the replay it will play all of them, one after the other, like when you start the game.
or
How about hotkeys where you can set your favorite moves in singleplayer to 1 - 9/0
that way you dont have trouble setting up your moves before time runs out.

Swordfights = greatness Awesomeness... Gimme!
I voted weapons. Not for guns,bows or anything like that but for grabbable (require hand set tograb) swords that do extra damage/easier limb removal. (Its fair because the hands cant grab limbs anymore) Or speed/damage/resistance to damage/etc. powerups.
So may people wanting weapons I think what we have needs working on before completely new stuff should be put in. I like Gnarf's realism type ideas, it's fun to beat people with possessed limbs but sometimes you want a 'proper' fight...y'know what I mean? Like instant-win decaps
Interesting poll. Keep it up Fatty.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.