Toribash
Original Post
Almighty
Almighty - The organization

Who are we? We are the Almighty. What Purpose is this organization? We do many things from helping people with problems to helping ourselves.

Who are our members? Thats easy... we all begin with 'Almighty' then a letter of the alphabet (like i am AlmightyP). You may be thinking is this the only guy in this org? Not at all, there are many others, you will soon have the pleasure of meeting them i'm sure.

Im sorry, but you may not join this organization by asking. The people who are in it are from a private network, and it will stay that way.

Having problems? Want us to help with something? We are here, whatever the problem, big or small, don't be scared to ask, we will do this all for free.
We are willing to help in many ways, as long as it isn't breaking the forum/game rules, or the law.

We we also help to inform moderators/administrators on any problem users we find, from spammers, flamers, scammers, etc.

Don't see us as your enemy, we are a neutral organization, not here for 'malicious intent' either.

Sincerely,
P

IN HIBERNATION
Last edited by AlmightyP; Jul 27, 2008 at 06:13 AM.
I have already assisted with questions or ideas people have had. I browse the whole forum every few minutes, and I never run out of ideas to review. I am at your kind service, unless you are unkind.

Sincerely,
X
We are a very helpful organization.
The secret identities are, as AlmightyP said, tasteful.

If you have further questions, either leave a message here, or send me a private message.

Sincerely,
q
Originally Posted by Brain112 View Post
just what i thought lol
EDIT: look what happens if you type X D : GODDAMN THIS SMILEY SUCKS BALLS

wowowowow we got a really smart one
xd
xd
xd
xd
xd
xd