ES Recruitment Drive
And bout grades Science, I managed to pull the best shit I had this last sem. Prelim 69 to finals 91 easy easy. And it's advanced algeb which is something
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
And bout grades Science, I managed to pull the best shit I had this last sem. Prelim 69 to finals 91 easy easy. And it's advanced algeb which is something

Oh nice.

Im not really good at math and english (obviously), but I still managed to get 90+ on those subjects due to hard work.

I am good at AP (Sibika/History) and Science (....).
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
about games
rocket league and civ 5 6 (soon) are the best
recently went back to making minecraft minigame worlds, command blocks are fun (although warcraft 3 is still the superior sandbox)

school
i don't really do much but i'm consistently in the top 10 so that's good i guess
computer is the best
Last edited by sSLight; Jun 2, 2016 at 02:54 PM.
I'm good at scool B) it just so happens that i'm the laziest one in the classroom
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
School now is... meh, I kind of got bored.

Ask yourself this "will I apply these when I grow up?" why dont they teach us to pay taxes? why dont they teach us what to happen in the "real life"?. You learn something at school, then you forget it . One of the best teacher's i met said that its not the lesson you will remember :^) its the values
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
School now is... meh, I kind of got bored.

Ask yourself this "will I apply these when I grow up?" why dont they teach us to pay taxes? why dont they teach us what to happen in the "real life"?. You learn something at school, then you forget it . One of the best teacher's i met said that its not the lesson you will remember :^) its the values

because nobody would listen to them
The only one that I remembered is how to do the multiplication table with your fingers.
Other than that are all long lost in my memory vault.
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
damn, you guys are lazy when it comes to school...

It makes me sad when I see a grade of 89 and below in my report card. That's why I never got sad last school year.

But srsly guys, you should put some hard work and dedication when it comes to school ._. (coming from the one who hasn't plastic covered his books yet)

Iam proud and happy for my final average of 75
I fuking made it
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
Anyone here still watch WWE? I havent watched WWE for years.

John Cena destroyed wrestling, geegeee.