Ranking
ight so i enjoy hip hop in a way that nothing ever sounded bad to me, this doesn't sound bad to me either, but what i did notice is despite the bars and the flow, your voice doesn't have that power or character that makes it pop out, so it sounded like some dude put bars over some pre made beat they found, more so the beat was bumpin and all that so my first impression was on the beat to found out later that it was made by someone else, so harshly, those were the producer's songs with somebody's nice bars on it like you know what i'm sayin, so i guess really nothing is wrong with your bars or flow matter of fact they were hella fire, the thing is, you didn't quite deliver them in terms of your vocal performance, also, it's aight to pronounce things a bit differently, but i mean everyone would love to hear them bars spit clearly, snoop dog's line were clean even though he's always trippin.
yeah so that's all from me blood, keep doing what you're doing, all love those tracks were fire
Originally Posted by Whale View Post
ight so i enjoy hip hop in a way that nothing ever sounded bad to me, this doesn't sound bad to me either, but what i did notice is despite the bars and the flow, your voice doesn't have that power or character that makes it pop out, so it sounded like some dude put bars over some pre made beat they found, more so the beat was bumpin and all that so my first impression was on the beat to found out later that it was made by someone else, so harshly, those were the producer's songs with somebody's nice bars on it like you know what i'm sayin, so i guess really nothing is wrong with your bars or flow matter of fact they were hella fire, the thing is, you didn't quite deliver them in terms of your vocal performance, also, it's aight to pronounce things a bit differently, but i mean everyone would love to hear them bars spit clearly, snoop dog's line were clean even though he's always trippin.
yeah so that's all from me blood, keep doing what you're doing, all love those tracks were fire

I appreciate this so much homie, I really do.

Thanks for all the complements I truly appreciate them as I take them to heart more than ever.

I totally understand where your'e coming from I just never feel justified when I'm making a song that's sad and vulgar, to be happy or have enthusiasm when rapping about the shit I write.

I guess I just need to snap on my next song... imma PM it to you.

At the moment, I gotta just be fucking proud I guess of the shit I did. But I mean its hard right now, I'm still sleeping next to all my regrets.

Like I said, I really do appreciate shit like this because its totally rare for me to be absolutely happy.

I guess I gotta open up my eyes a little and be grateful i'm still kickin'.

Peace brotha.

PS: your replays are fucking sweet.
Last edited by Ocean; Dec 6, 2017 at 05:20 PM.
https://soundcloud.com/heptie/who

new song.. let me know how I did.
wrote it bout some kid who been rashin some of us... hes one of the kids who use the 'n word' and acts like something he isnt.
the kid said 'I'm glad your dad died" and more stupid shit i dont needa say to my buddy on snapchat. big ol pussy.
that doesnt fly where im from so hes in the suburbs suckin on his mom for clothes n shit
put this song out then we'll go kick real teeth in for real
pce
Last edited by Ocean; Dec 10, 2017 at 04:55 AM.
i know i'm supposed to critique the music, but in all honesty you should work on your posts sentence structure first before you move on to more difficult tasts
this is probably why your music ALSO sounds like repetitive noise with no real identity
you sound like every other soundcloud rapper who has no decent rhythm or original lyrics

i tried to listen to more than a handful of your songs but the more i heard the less interested i became in the next
as ele said, your pronunciation and most of your vocals to me sounds super amateur as well as poorly received (like your mic quality is that of something bad)

gl
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
RIP, fellow creative bird. Bumping for your memory.
(I'd post this in the OT thread, but access has been removed for w/e reason)