Ranking
Originally Posted by deathr0ad View Post

I apologize for how horribly sarcastic this is going to sound but assure you I'm being 100% genuine and legitimately interested in your opinion, how do you propose we identify stolen replays? There should be a post above this where I go into more detail but bottom line, I totally agree its terrible to steal replays and rest assured I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure the submitters understand that.

Yeah, know it's hard but if they post a replay before, then they send in something like that you'll know something is up.

Also you have the default replays right? Many people will probably just send in those replays so keep watch for those.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Very nice channel
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
-Mahatma Gandhi
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Yeah, know it's hard but if they post a replay before, then they send in something like that you'll know something is up.

Also you have the default replays right? Many people will probably just send in those replays so keep watch for those.

I think that's fair to say to be honest, that was kind of part of my plan, make an announcement along the lines of "If you submit a stolen replay, you will be blacklisted and your future submissions will be ignored" or something to that effect, that should at least reduce the stolen replays
Originally Posted by FinalWish View Post
That sounds to me like a white south African accent, am i somewhat correct?good job dude either way.

Aha, that made me smile xD No, although I'm kinda proud that that's what it sounds like xD

I'm actually welsh, although I don't really have much of a welsh accent, it's a kinda American/Wales hybrid accent, or at least that's what I'm told.
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
that is very cool
if you want to do an interview with me contact me via pm

We would love to start doing interviews with people from the community, I'll need clear a few things of my plate first but we'll certainly be in touch
Originally Posted by deathr0ad View Post
Aha, that made me smile xD No, although I'm kinda proud that that's what it sounds like xD

I'm actually welsh, although I don't really have much of a welsh accent, it's a kinda American/Wales hybrid accent, or at least that's what I'm told.

Also the resemblance between your voice and inthelittlewood's is uncanny.
bow ties are cool
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
An interview? With you?

HAHHAHAHHAHA, Pick me.

comrade shook is more attention whorish and interviewable than thou

haha good one right?

Also, question: Can we submit material to you via PM here?
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by FalconBlackSlur View Post
Also the resemblance between your voice and inthelittlewood's is uncanny.

Well I must say that's a first, I can't say I hear the similarities but I'm going to take it as a compliment none the less, I love Inthelittlewoods voice
-----
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Also, question: Can we submit material to you via PM here?

A few have already and I have no real problem with it, my only issue is I could potentially forget there are replays in my PM box. But to give an answer, yes that's fine

Perhaps in the near future I'll make a ManOnFireFilms Toribash account that people can send their content too, keep it organized.
Last edited by JackMorris; Oct 17, 2012 at 03:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I really liked episode 17. Your reaction to the replays was pretty funny.

I see that it's a show for people that are new to the game, you showcase mods, replays, etc.
I personally think it would be pretty neat if you got replays from people already a bit experienced, because the people watching the video will then feel like they have an "objective" or something to look forward to in the future of their career, and because there are just awesome replaymakers around that are not getting enough attention besides you would also get views from the more experienced replaymakers, as they would also enjoy the show that way.

I do understand completely if you want to reject that suggestion, because you probably want to keep the show this way, but it was just an idea I had.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
I really liked episode 17. Your reaction to the replays was pretty funny.

I see that it's a show for people that are new to the game, you showcase mods, replays, etc.
I personally think it would be pretty neat if you got replays from people already a bit experienced, because the people watching the video will then feel like they have an "objective" or something to look forward to in the future of their career, and because there are just awesome replaymakers around that are not getting enough attention besides you would also get views from the more experienced replaymakers, as they would also enjoy the show that way.

I do understand completely if you want to reject that suggestion, because you probably want to keep the show this way, but it was just an idea I had.

Aha, I guess great minds think a like, keep an eye on the channel today (Monday) for something like that