Toribash
Original Post
[KniggaGang] The Hypez Twerktape ft. The Saint of Ramadan. Prod. by Statik Selektah

In this episode, the extremely lewd, horny, yet elusive cam whore twerks and arouses The Saint of Ramadan. Please support this foundation, we are trying to legalize slave marriage, and we are fighting for women's rights world wide. Donate TC to "Orbus" so I can pay my child support. My twerktape album will drop soon, without your support and honest opinions my project would be nothing. Without you my existence is futile, thank you for the support. #pissforequality #IstandwithAhmed

Sponsored by K-Mart.

Programs used:
Febreeze
Windex
Antifreeze
MM.. FOOD
Microsoft Movie Maker 2007
Source Film Maker
Google Docs
Twitch
Brazzers
saint of ramadan here

you see she is our main fam hoe gwop is nothing without you sweety

this is real art and it should be respected

#PissForEquality
Shout outs to my stank homies D squaaaa ecigga
I accuse The Saint Of Ramadan of being an anime character. Other than that the mixtape was pretty damn fresh, I get lost in your flows like my dad's dick in my ear, I got hooked on the hook like bait in agar.io, and the beat was just statik selektah. Keep on dropping prisons in the form of your smooth wobbly glutes, I want to penetrate you with my index finger and make you suck my leg.

I stand with Ahmed.
Last edited by waifu; Oct 4, 2015 at 07:20 PM. Reason: do you stand with Ahmed?
not my proudest fap
is it really a strip you ain't t showing punani?
Last edited by Pimp; Oct 4, 2015 at 07:20 PM.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Your twerking was really good Id rate it 9/11

I wish you would've gone for less of a MAS style though, it looked like twitchfu

The editing and video quality were amzing

Great video and thread, I hope you will one day make it to the most sold game on iTunes, keep it up man!

#pissforequality
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread
what did i just watch?

#amazing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
OmG waIFU GET A laifU OOOOO BURN PLEASE WATER ON BURN BITCH HAHa
Shout outs to my stank homies D squaaaa ecigga