ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Draw goat and get 100k
Yo. The thread says the objective by itself. This is the best event ever.

Rules:
1. Draw goat
2. Use just paint
3. Post here your goat and the story why your goat is cool. Story must contain one russian word. And also it has to be drawn for lulz. No realism or difficult pixel art pls.
4. The winner will be chosen by the best event hoster and handsome guy - Tarlan in 15/04/2018

Prize - 100.000 toricredits. You could buy that useless stuff like color or something with that prize. So, just try it. Maybe your goat will be the best.
Last edited by Tarlan; Apr 4, 2018 at 03:07 AM.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN

here is the lord, its name is Gaot

the story of Gaot

Last edited by Halu; Apr 4, 2018 at 03:52 AM.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
@Haluejah for correct judgement please mention was that Дмитрий the goat from this post or was not. Cause his name is Dmitri too.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN
Oh shit, my bad i guess ill change it.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca

I drew goat as requested.

This is Vladimir Goatin (Владимир Гоатин). He's cool because he has a super funky grey name, as opposed to the peasants with the red names under Goatin's "communist" regime. He also told me he does something with items, I don't really understand his accent though.

Pretty sure the goat in his post and the one in his signature are his different forms. He's an actor, he's proficient in disguise.
Last edited by Surge_old2; Apr 4, 2018 at 04:02 AM.

Коза

Story:
My goat is опупенная and thus is better than Sean and is generally the best in the universe.
-----

Upgraded version from the glorious paint3d

Last edited by sir; Apr 4, 2018 at 11:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Goot, my goat

This is Goot. His proportions are all wrong, but бабушка likes him anyway.
Everyday, бабушка feeds him in her garden.
Goot is very happy to have бабушка.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Igor the montain goat was the best Aikido player in toribash and aquired a huge amount of TC dueling scrubs like death20 and winning tournaments.
But then one day Igor the montain goat went to the toribash forums on the first of april. His goat eyes spottet a flashy red link wich led to a red button. Without thinking Igor clicked it. "блядь" he screamed as he realized what had happened. Igor couldn´t go on living like this. He decided it was time to end it all. "See you in hell toribash staff" he thought as he majestically leaped off the cliff.

Click

Last edited by torilose; Apr 4, 2018 at 02:05 PM. Reason: forgot to add spoiler
TB NEXT HYPUU