Ranking
Original Post
3 Standalone and Steam client bugs.
1. [Stand-alone client only] Daily Login Reward is glitched on some people's setups. This is fixed on the steam client (confirmed).
I would still like to see this fixed as I don't like to use a steam-client where there is a stand-alone client. The reason for this is that you cannot launch multiple games at once if there is 1 steam game in the selected bunch.

2. [Steam + Stand-alone] On some setups, people still need to manually move the pub_twinswords.tbm to the normal game-folder before it works. Running the game as admin solves the initial problem of the map not being stored in \officialmods.

3. [Steam + Stand-alone] During a session the logout button does not work. It is located next to the playername when pressing Esc while in a server session. When clicking it, you can just press escape to "undo" the logout.
Last edited by Yezpahr; Jul 6, 2018 at 01:51 AM.
Hi Yezpahr,
Originally Posted by Yezpahr View Post
Daily Login Reward is glitched

Can you explain this issue further? "Glitched" doesn't really let us know what's wrong.

Originally Posted by Yezpahr View Post
The reason for this is that you cannot launch multiple games at once if there is 1 steam game in the selected bunch.

If you install Toribash into 2 directories, you can open both of these at once. You could achieve this by copying the Toribash folder into another drive or directory.

Reported the other stuff to a developer, thanks for this thread!
Last edited by Surge_old2; Jul 7, 2018 at 11:02 PM.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Hi Yezpahr,

Can you explain this issue further? "Glitched" doesn't really let us know what's wrong.

I don't have a possibility to enhance on "glitched", it just simply did not work, but I moved on to steam so this problem is gone.
It always threw the error that said it couldn't connect to toribash servers and I should try later.
"Later" never worked either.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
If you install Toribash into 2 directories, you can open both of these at once. You could achieve this by copying the Toribash folder into another drive or directory.

I can see why you misunderstood my sentence, but here I'll break it up for ya.
1. Select 2 (two) steam game desktop icons and press enter.
2. Only 1 game starts then.
3: So I hate to use steam-games where there are stand-alone possibilities.
4: Because you cannot start multiple (**Different**) (steam) games at once. (That's why I hate steam for crying out loud)

Oh and a new issue showed up, I'll make a new thread for that.