Toribash
Original Post
VOID Pack (Real Chads Only)
Disclaimer: turn off the adblock
Originally Posted by Genesis 1
And God said, "Let there be The Real Chad," and there was The First Real Chad.
God saw that The First Real Chad was good, and he gave him The Regalia, so everyone could see who's The Real Chad over there...

Hi, my name is Hug, but you can call me "MY GOLDEN LUCKY TICKET" because my todays lot is a perfectio atque absolutio for every toribasher who's smart enough and has a good taste.
TODAY I'M SELLING THE VOID PACK (USD/TC Only)

I have been playing this game since I was a fetus and even back then everyone craved for this color pack. It slices, it dices, it simply matches EVERYTHING.

Do you remember the times when you have been wearing the hunter force and nobody wanted to play with you because they thought you stink?
WELL LUCKY YOU
I am not them, I feel and I know your ambitions, wake up your inner chad -- this is your true essence!
"But H-hug s-sempai... I-i am only 2nd d-dan b-black belt and VOID is a CHAD tier item..."
Fó-fó-fó, hush, little man, don't you cry, things gonna be alright.

Quick math just to keep your brain in tone:
20,000 qi means you should play 20,000 games, let's say one game requires 5 mins. 20000x5/60 = 1,666,(6) hours which is 4,6 years of you just sitting in your chair and playing, calling for your mom to change your diaper.

-Ha-Ha HuG i CaN rOcK oNlY JoUsTiNg StOoPid
Yes, yes, sweetie, let's say it's 2,5min per game then let's just cut it in half so we get 2,3 years of gaming and when I say 2,3 years that means you should quit sleeping, eating only playing the god damn toribash while that goth girl from your art class will go on her first date with a capitan of your local school football team.
What? 1,666hours are not 4,6years? Jokes on you, Lobachevsky, those are the statistics. Hunderds of young toribash players are wasting their lives on playing online games, carving for a special bits and pixels that are going to make them stand out over the other gamers but the problem is that in 5 - 7 years you'll get old enough to ask yourself WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING and stop playing halfway to 20k qi
So what if I offer you to enjoy your gamer life now while it is still important for you?

I OFFER YOU A GREEN PASS, AN ILLUMINATI PRIVILEGE because YOU DON'T NEED THAT STUPID QI TO GET THIS JUICY JUICY VOID PACK

Hey, listen, seriously, seriously, stop hesitating, just buy and flex. They say money can not buy hapiness well they could not expect this to happen.

P.S
Dear resellers, I understand and respect your business, but I want you to know that I am not in hurry with this item. I've been here since 2008 and since then void pack always had its value. I prefer to sell this beautiful thing for a personal use so I kindly ask you: do not try to fool me and lowball this item, I surfed the market and I know what I expect.
Sincerly yours, Hug a.k.a Willy Wonka

Last edited by Hug; Sep 1, 2019 at 01:01 PM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Originally Posted by guru View Post
h-how much?

Do you want to hear a price that sounds reasonable to me? Understandable, fam! Price that can prove me that I did not make a mistake when I decided to share that absolute Chad tier 126% alpha masculine item, that primo absolutia, that Rolls Royce Phantom VIII of Toribash is 900k. That's the point where I can say without any doubts YOU ARE DE REALEST CHAD OF DE REALEST CHADS.

Originally Posted by 1FrozeN1 View Post

P.S
Notice that I highly respect [CVS] COALITION OF VERIFIED SELLERS so if you are planning to offer me real money I should warn you that the price will be based on 1k/12$ rate (it's international, fam)RIP CVS...
-ar u stóópid hugdis is insane pfft

.., however, at the same case I am willing to make a discount for a real money purchase, so do not be shy, darlings.
Last edited by Hug; Sep 11, 2019 at 03:15 PM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Man I remember living without a void pack, life was horrible back then.......
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
I'd rather you not to vape a piss, even if it's yours, it's disgusting
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
No, srsly, Columbus was an idiot. How can you mistake americans for indians??!?
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
HAHA HAMPA DO YOU REMEMBER VLADCASL?
-----
HAHA HAMPA DO YOU REMEMBER VLADCASL
Last edited by Hug; Sep 12, 2019 at 09:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
GLORY FOR UKRAINE