Toribash
Original Post
[REQ] fire and plasma script
Hey, you know the fire and plasma mod? Well can their be a scripted version of it?

Like if you press Q the plasma or fireball appears? And you dont need the script to keep it visible? (optional)

And maybe (if possible) E or some button could launch it and MAYBE even K,I,L or J could control the directions, I forward, K backward and so on...

If possible then i'd thank you, give you 100 toricredits every day, AND give you a cookie! (The most important is the cookie!)

[EDIT] Also, if you can make it so that you can keep pressing it to make more fireballs?

And the best effect of it coming, like example balls coming together to form the fire ball, i will pay.
Last edited by bbdeath; Feb 25, 2009 at 12:37 AM. Reason: To put something in...
Dude id love that~!!!!!!! im no good at scripts but AWESOME req!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
Yeah, I need it for a movie i might make, about a guy who has powers and those things, like the Disney movie, Wendy WU, and he can form plasma and fire balls. PS can you make it so there are more balls rotating the main plasma ball?
Epic :o Someone make this shiz if i get some tc ill pay to :S
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shook Made Dis ^]
Fire is an item that will be available in the next release.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
ya, but it will be sold out in like 2 seconds and will cost 110000 tc or suptin, unless we can reserve it??
yah, but you can still use it even if you dont buy it, just not in multiplayer. you can have it NOW, with the beta.
- its been a while
How would i have it if i have the beta?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shook Made Dis ^]
I dont want the trails... I want the fireball from the fireball mod...
Last edited by bbdeath; Feb 25, 2009 at 01:30 PM.
Yeah he isnt talking about trails he wants a script that can MAKE U SHOOT FIRE AND PLASMABALLS! and contrl the directn(I spell that way on purpose dont bug me abt it)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shook Made Dis ^]