Ranking
THINGS

oog

and also the Viking Month art but i'm pretty sure y'all have seen that for obvious reasons
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Iunno, any decent drawing program, really. As usual i use Krita, it's pretty flexible, though you might occasionally need to support it with Gimp. :v

also here have a commission i did a couple of weeks ago

[startled lizard noises]

It's for this Divinity 2 story and author, y'all should check it out!
nice view count on the thread bro u the most famous legend now
[22:35:22] <Tank> i'm waiting
[22:35:52] <Tank> believe me i will kill you
much thank, am great honoured

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
Reccomended drawing tabs for beginners?
I just ordered a wacom intuous?
Is it kek?

Well i guess you're banned but you can probably still read as a guest, so: Basically, any Wacom tablet should serve you well. Intuous is their "cheap" line, and should indeed work fine for a beginner (or an expert, really). Just note, it's going to take a while to get used to the disconnect between what you see and what your arm does, it's NOT like drawing with pencil on paper. Similar, yes, but different enough that the transition is non-trivial.

no doodlings today sorry
wacom intuous is comin' this friday, or saturday, any friday or saturday.
i'm makin' webcomic with the help of a friend, and i'll be using krita as a program
i gon' make an art thread when i makin' arts

also when you first started doing art, what were your equipment? programs? etc?
OH RIGHT

i forgot to respond

That's excellent, glad to hear! When i first started, i only used my mouse with GraphicsGale to make pixel "art". Later on, i started making doodles with the mouse too (and MS Paint), then i started with pencil and paper and THEN i got a tablet and Krita. Precisely what you use isn't actually that important, what's important is that you're comfortable with it.

also doodles

bloobles

Also secondary bonus is that i've released Angry Laser Space v1.0 today, so that's a thing if you want to check it out. :v
heck dang i have to use a mac in school for a while so i cant play angry laser space on it without setting up some virtual machine shit that probably wont even work because nothing works on mac
8===D