ES Recruitment Drive

tyzi x faint otp
ship

i got demoted and he saved me
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Faint View Post
what?

xpecial getting 'kicked' and oddone's leave to coach position was very beneficial for the team, they've been lacking a good jungle presence for a while now and turtle hasn't been able to play at his peak because xpecial isn't as good as he was in season 2. oddone realized it, and decided to step down to coach when xpecial got kicked. they picked up gleebglarbu for support who is a 3 TIME CHALLENGER support main and Amazing for jungle who I haven't really seen play too much but is apparently also pretty good

i personally see tsm doing better from here on, but only time will tell if they'll be able to take down c9

allstars spoilers

Xpecial got kicked out because of his negative attitude. He is one of the/probably the best support in NA. His thresh's flay and leona ults along with a couple grabs have changed most games for TSM.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Xpecial got kicked out because of his negative attitude. He is one of the/probably the best support in NA. His thresh's flay and leona ults along with a couple grabs have changed most games for TSM.

thats why he has at least 1 account in challenger and people are giving him shit for not playing good
this thread is so stupid every time i come back to it

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
thats why he has at least 1 account in challenger and people are giving him shit for not playing good
this thread is so stupid every time i come back to it

The concept that soloque is so much different then 5v5 is far out of your head. Thats why not all the challangers are in lcs. Both require different kind of skills, just because you are a god in soloque does not mean you might be good. But hey I might be wrong too, after all I am only a gold player so I wouldn't know, I just wanted to say that I was worried for tsm.

Nah I agree devil, soloqueue is far different from the LCS. You don't have to be a genius to figure that out. What you said was spot on. Just throwing that in there.
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
The concept that soloque is so much different then 5v5 is far out of your head. Thats why not all the challangers are in lcs. Both require different kind of skills, just because you are a god in soloque does not mean you might be good. But hey I might be wrong too, after all I am only a gold player so I wouldn't know, I just wanted to say that I was worried for tsm.

dang ur gold r u in the lcs yet
clearly ur 5v5 play doesnt impact how u win solo q games

I'm getting better (I think). Ive started using unlocked camera and its kind of weird getting use to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I'm getting better (I think). Ive started using unlocked camera and its kind of weird getting use to.

And iiiii helped

lol

Mai Twitch

Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
dang ur gold r u in the lcs yet
clearly ur 5v5 play doesnt impact how u win solo q games

I already state that I am gold and I admitted to not knowing everything about how soloque is different to lcs and you respond by saying that... Could you at least read the post before responding? If you want to asslick faint, you can always pm him, just stop being a retard here.

Edit: Since you have a ... problem... here is what I said before "But hey I might be wrong too, after all I am only a gold player so I wouldn't know, I just wanted to say that I was worried for tsm.".
Last edited by Devil; May 12, 2014 at 06:10 AM.

tbh you could ask anyone plat and up that lurks this thread and they'll probably tell you that you're not very bright

what you said was ranked 5v5s was completely different than solo q, that means ur solo q rank has absolutely nothing to do with ranked 5s or smth/competitions. solo queue is mechanics, and playing with new people. if you're good at the game, you'll win solo queue games just like you'll win any other one.
which is also fucking 5v5s
you're saying if you're in the lcs you dont have to be challenger
when if you're good enough to be in the lcs that means you're good enough to be in challenger, meaning you CAN be a challenger. xpecial got benched bc he's NOT good enough and he's not PLAYING good enough to be playing with tsm, because he's not doing anything but holding them back

you're calling him the best support when there's people like aphromoo playing this game

like at first it was whatever but you're honestly a fucking retard :-)