Toribash
View Poll Results: Would you give your address in a Nabi sponsored competition for a real prize?
Yep!
110 Votes / 76.39%
No way, my parents would kill me.
25 Votes / 17.36%
Nah, I'm too lazy to move my mouse.
9 Votes / 6.25%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I would definitly give them my address. I hope they have things like this. A sweepstakes maybe ? It will also determine on what the prize will be.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Yes.

Idont know why i never thought about not giving it to sombody.

I would make my Adress Public . lol
My family is so poor you cannot robb somthing xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
Absolutely. chac is a responsible individual who never use my address for anything malevolent.

onami~st :3c

-chac
Last edited by Chac; Jul 14, 2010 at 09:20 AM.
Sure Chac you would get it..

Ill Pm you if you really need it xD

Lol I sig my Adress maby ill get somthing from anyone xD
Last edited by affei; Jul 14, 2010 at 09:32 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
I wouldn't mind. because my mother would let me, and I would be very happy about receiving a Nabi Studios prize. Also since i don't get much mail, it would be cool. Plus whats the worst thing they could do with my adress? make it public? spamming me? they wouldn't do much with it, so I'm going to say yes, I would give them my adress.
Last edited by P1R1K170; Jul 14, 2010 at 10:02 AM.
Originally Posted by P1R1K170 View Post
I wouldn't mind. because my mother would let me, and I would be very happy about receiving a Nabi Studios prize. Also since i don't get much mail, it would be cool. Plus whats the worst thing they could do with my adress? make it public? spamming me? they wouldn't do much with it, so I'm going to say yes, I would give them my adress.

The worst someone could do with an address is a lot worse than spamming, this isn't e-mail. Hampa could fly over from singapore and kill you to death.
the god
I would, it's not like nabi doesn't have a face I can easily sue if something goes amiss
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped
I'm quite afraid my house is far from Singapore, and I don't think he would want to get to know my mother.
Well i live in a building so im pretty sure you would have to leave it in the post office cuz im never home when the mailman comes
1-985-655-2500, call me.
Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Well don't expect much, this is just the start of something we want to include.

Think about prizes worth 5-20$.

Do you guys think an event with some prizes among those lines would be a good event with many participants?

depends on what the prize is, price/cost is irrelevant. nabi/tb merchanidise would really be awesome.

nabi is a company and has gained my trust over the years. if they saay its confidential, then i believe them and have no issues giving it out to them
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-